Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena wins bug happened again

It is getting to the point where I can tell the bug is going to happen even before the final wrap up screen. When screen that dispalys the stats between fights shows no accumulation of points, I know it happened. So, more points I have lost.

When you get this bug fixed, it will no longer be enough just to fix it. I have seen the history. It has been happening since beta, and it was said from official sources it would be fixed 'soon.' You are going to have to compensate some how. This bug caused a loss of resources for a long time now.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey there,

I'm sorry that this bug ruined your streak. As we have said, we are looking into this and are working on a fix. It's not something we can just turn off with the flick of a switch (we wish it could be that easy!). Some bugs take longer than others to fix, and some require entirely new patches. Rest assured that we are working on it!

There are other threads already on this topic, so we're going to close this down.
This discussion has been closed.