Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* Sharckticon Ambush's in Master Spotlight should award T3 essence, not T2 essence

Why? It just makes sense.

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Don’t you know that most things in the game, especially when it comes to rewards, don’t make sense?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited October 2018
    You guys have no idea how good you have it over here! Head over to MCOC and try to land the highest (6) star version of the feature Champ within the first month of thier release.

If you play the TFTF at all, you’re all but guaranteed to land 3 and 4 star versions of the feature bot via chips. That would never happen over at MCOC, landing a 5 Star is all but unimaginable.

I for one want to applaud the Devs. Megatronus... seriously?

You think Bee is hard to land. Try getting OG Ultron and then come talk to me.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Vavatron wrote: »
    You guys have no idea how good you have it over here! Head over to MCOC and try to land the highest (6) star version of the feature Champ within the first month of thier release.

If you play the TFTF at all, you’re all but guaranteed to land 3 and 4 star versions of the feature bot via chips. That would never happen over at MCOC, landing a 5 Star is all but unimaginable.

I for one want to applaud the Devs. Megatronus... seriously?

You think Bee is hard to land. Try getting OG Ultron and then come talk to me.

I play that game as well and I agree that it is AWESOME how easily we can get the newly released bots in Transformers (I am close to my 5* Megatronus using chips!), but that doesn't mean this game has no room for improvement.