Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

4* Shark fodder formula anyone?

KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
I recently heard 4* Sharks can be forged into 5* bots and they grant 4* Shark Shards again. I don't know exactly the yield but it looks good: my Prowl ate a 4* 3/30 and I got two 4* Shark crystals back. I didn't note his sig level, so I can't fit the result to the old formula (of 3*s) which is: 300+rank*100+level*1+sig*80

Does anyone has formula for 4*'s?

Comments

• Options
    I'd say it's a nice change of Kabam's part although they never mentioned it. No more frustration of those expiring T2B, T1A, T3B, or even T2A!
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I recently heard 4* Sharks can be forged into 5* bots and they grant 4* Shark Shards again. I don't know exactly the yield but it looks good: my Prowl ate a 4* 3/30 and I got two 4* Shark crystals back. I didn't note his sig level, so I can't fit the result to the old formula (of 3*s) which is: 300+rank*100+level*1+sig*80

Wait, what?
    If i sacrifice my singular 4* R3 techSHARK to a 5* bot, I'll get 2 brand NEW 4* sharks? Please advise
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

Christ, just lost a decent effin 4* shark.
    All you get is 855 4* shark shards.
    What bollocks.
    Cheers mate
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    The higher the sig is, the more shards you get. Guess @KillMasterC's shar was way above 40 to get all that shards.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Sorry I may have forgotten my existing 4* Shark shards before the forge. I ask some of my friends and the formula stays the same. At 3/30, a shark needs to be over sig 17 to grant 2000 shards, sig 15 if you upgrade him to 4/40.
  • Options
    What if kabam releases 5* sharkticons? Would the previously forged 4* ones give only more 4* crystals?
  • Options
    I like how they keep Sharks a notch down from the highest rarity. That way, they stay fodders.
  • Options
    Sharks are really only useful as forge material and early level area entrants. I have never even bothered spending any resources upgrading my 4* sharks.