Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Long loading/ andriod cache is no longer large.

SwipeprimeSwipeprime Posts: 37
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi. After latest update the game take 3 times than before to finish loading the game. I check at android cache it is really small size, around just 200 MB, not anymore larger to normally which has from 400 to 1 GB. So anyone please advice.

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I noticed longer loading times too . And I'm also an Android user
  • Same here. My load times are so long now, I have failed raids because of super long load times EVERY time the screen changes.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Me too.
  • Same here. The game isn't optimized too well on android
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Same here. The game isn't optimized too well on android period

ftfy
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    Same here
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Android used to be solid. No lag, no freezes, moderately long load times (because apple load times are ridiculously fast in comparison). Post 7.0.1 update - random lag (not heat related), freezes both in fight and within other game screens, ridiculously long load times - so long that sometimes I forget what was loading - arena, spotlight, AM, raid? To top it all off, 7.0.1 was supposed to fix whiffs and sticky feet, so how am I still getting whiffs and sticky feet then?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    yeah something definitely went amiss with this update. The load times are crazy long now.

Another thing that's also started happening is that I've played TFTF since the start and up until this update I've always been able to minimize the game on my Samsung S7, go do something else for 5 to 10 minutes and maximize the game again and it's still logged in, right where I left off.

Now when I minimize and reopen the game it either takes 30 seconds to a minute to "re-find" itself, with nothing but a black screen to look at or the game has just outright closed and it needs to restart. This has never happened until this past update and it's really annoying since it also takes much longer to even start the game up.

@Kabam Miike has the dev team gotten any complaints like this from recent support tickets?

Thanks!
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Same here. The game isn't optimized too well on android

The game isn't optimized too well for phones in general lmao
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    I've been getting a fair amount of crashes when fights starting, which I never had much of a problem with before.
  • Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear y'all have been experiencing longer load times. Our teams are aware of this and working to figure out how we can go about getting this resolved for you. Apologies on a delayed response to this thread, but fear not! We're on it.