Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T4 knight crystal

Where are they kabam?

Comments

• ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    In development.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    We were expecting the T4 crystal with the next batch of knight crystals, but a head-ups would have been welcome.
  • By the time it comes out it will just have a different outdated reward anyway. Spend your chips on something else.
  • I hope that I'm not setting my hopes too high, but it would be great if they(kabam) could add 5* bots and increase the drop rate of 4* bots.
    T3 class sparks would be nice too.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    @kabam mike any insight on this?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I hope that I'm not setting my hopes too high, but it would be great if they(kabam) could add 5* bots and increase the drop rate of 4* bots.

T3 class sparks are in t3 knight crystals , I guess the chance is 1-2%
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    They’re trying to figure out how much t1 alpha to put in it.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Were T4 L.K. crystals actually going to be a thing, I thought I just misread the raid store update when it was talking about T4 basic essence
  • I hope that I'm not setting my hopes too high, but it would be great if they(kabam) could add 5* bots and increase the drop rate of 4* bots.

Whaaaaa, when did you get here? 😂 This is the first time I've ever seen you in the forums!

• Introducing a Tier 4 Knight Crystal

That's from the "Further Improvements after 7.0" thread. I don't think we can interpret that any other way @BaRdYaAmN

Whaaaaa, when did you get here? 😂 This is the first time I've ever seen you in the forums!

I didn't know you were here either, Nemesis! What a pleasant surprise!
  • B_KassB_Kass Posts: 22
    T4 knight crystals will be available after the same legnth of time before bases were available in mcoc (that is to say: a couple years of “coming soon” followed by the idea being scrapped to “work on other content”).

Introducing a Tier 4 Knight Crystal

That's from the "Further Improvements after 7.0" thread. I don't think we can interpret that any other way @BaRdYaAmN
    Ok I didn't look that far back, in which case... WHERE ARE THEY!!!
    Wait maybe it's for December calendar, I mean the Christmas one... There's going to be a Christmas calendar right kabam?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I think Kabam will give us all a Christmas gift 🎁?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Jazz444 wrote: »

For $99.99.
    Darm0k wrote: »

For $99.99.

Gift implies you don't pay for it... Well that's my definition anyway 😊
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »

For $99.99.

Gift implies you don't pay for it... Well that's my definition anyway 😊

Give a gift get a gift maybe?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

I mean for FREE
    Spending money is no gift guys lol
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    t4 will be awarded from an event. Don’t expect it in raid store anytime soon.
  • Tough wrote: »

Cogman's Gauntlet?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Tough wrote: »

Cogman's Gauntlet?
    hell yeah!