Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rank 5 warrior

What warrior would you recommend to take to rank 5 I was thinking either drift or bonecrusher but I don't have them currently

Comments

• I currently have bludgen arcee hound and hot rod
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    bludgen is worth it
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    agree..you won't regret R5 skullface.. he also has great syn with your autobots team (in your other post)
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Go with Bludgeon he’s my best warrior I’ll never beat him with any other warrior
  • Ok what do you think about drift and bonecrusher I wanted someone that is reliable for their bleeds
  • I would wait till next month's bot probably will be a warrior and with last few bots being as good as they were it's bound to be worth the wait. Am air to g on a warrior 4* Sig unlock and t3c for a while waiting
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited October 2018
    BONECRUSHER!!!

For my first 6 months, he was my go-to never fail bot.
  • I have some time to kill since I don't have a warrior spark yet
  • I just hope the next warrior is nothing like hound
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    The excitement if it's SHATTER...
    then the disappointment if it's Windblade 2.0
  • That would be funny
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Can't go wrong with Drift but if your a beginner then Bonecrusher is your bot.
  • How come
  • Bonecrusher is awesome no matter how good you are.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Ok what do you think about drift and bonecrusher I wanted someone that is reliable for their bleeds

I think Bludgeon is the better all-around bot but if you want more of an "anti-evade" bot then Drift or Bonecrusher may be better choices.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    It’s up to your play style. Personally I love Bludgeon. I have a maxed forged R5 4* Bludgeon and a R3 5* Drift which has a higher PI. But I kill more bots with Bludgeon than Drift. My Bonecrusher is only ranked for purpose of forging, never got the hang of playing with BC. Arcee is killer as well if your ranged game is strong.