Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which brawler to upgrade?

Which brawler to upgrade? 12 votes

Dupped grindor
0%
Undup grimlock
0%
Wait for better brawlers
100%
French_BakerFaithz17FlrsbwNightgauntBlack_ThoughtVavatronUrAverageMalakaScarredArachnid333DeadMemeBoiSycko5KittenVanjie 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Wait for MV1
  • Options
    If you are using a Bayverse Decepticon team then upgrade Grindor. Otherwise wait.
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Ok thnx ill wait to get mv1 or get a grimlock dup
  • Options
    I would do optimus primal if you could get him duped since he heals from the bleeds
  • Options
    I would do optimus primal if you could get him duped since he heals from the bleeds
  • Options
    I believe he would be even better if you did the beast wars team but all n all he's a good bot on his own once he is duped
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Wait for better brawlers
    wait for grimlock dupe or a duped tantrum
  • Options
    NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    edited October 2018
    Wait for better brawlers
    Until you get a dupe for grimlock, I'd keep waiting in case MV1 Prime shows up. He's a solid all rounder with good abilities, and his playstyle isn't over complicated at all so he's very adaptable.
    Once Grimlock is duped, you might not really wanna continue to wait, since Grimlock is decent once his ability is unlocked. I'd still favour MV1 Prime personally, but Grim is definitely a worthwhile bot.