Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

T3A offer

Another one? How much more untill T4c will come out. Game is going on a fast pace to an end. We don’t need 4 rank 4 5* bots to beat the current content. Release more content or these offers will be worthless.

Comments

• Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    How much is it this time, still 100 $ for 1 T3A ? or it's in Energon ?
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Seriously stop with these t3a offers! Whales and hackers are just buying their way to a maxed out roster while the rest of us just sitting with our hands down our pants.

Come on kabam!
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    still same price. Makes me wonder how hard the next story act is gonna be...
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    piqmwuzp35tc.gif
    —————
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    2tp2m8frjfrg.jpg

Now you've gone and made Megatron unhappy.

• Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Pepper @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos and all the others admins.
    This is a joke your giving all these offers out which are for the rich and isn't giving anyone else a chance to rank there R3 5* not everyone pays to play games etc. And others want a break from spending. So give new content asap and give us a new ALLIANCE MAP. ITS BORING AND OLD NOW.
    People are retiring left right and centre because of the lack of content so what do you guys not get. CONTENT IS WHAT YOUR PLAYERS WANT!!!!
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited October 2018
    How about a T4 offer?! I’m sitting on T3As with no way to use them.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited October 2018
    Synthwave wrote: »
    2tp2m8frjfrg.jpg

Now you've gone and made Megatron unhappy.

That’s not Megatron, that’s Disappoint.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    giphy.gif

Seriously. If we could pay you for new content, we would.

• Options
    Kabam is a company. Their job is to make money.

Stop complaining that people are willing to shell out money to pay for stuff like this. They are the ones subsidizing the game so you get to play for free...
  • Options
    HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Its fine to offer. I feel there is a lack of diversity or rotation of whats offered. This offer t3a almost feels weekly. We have not seen core offers, shark offers, reasonable tier energon deals etc. Why even buy a grim energon bundles if theres no in game energy offers except 4 star mix and mod offer for 2k energon. Its the same 3 cash deals on repeat anymore.
  • Options

Stop complaining that people are willing to shell out money to pay for stuff like this. They are the ones subsidizing the game so you get to play for free...

we’re complaing that they give out too many deals for stuff we can’t even grind for, can’t we just get new content already?
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »

we’re complaing that they give out too many deals for stuff we can’t even grind for, can’t we just get new content already?

Of course you can grind for it. I just got half a T3A for fully exploring Master.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I wonder where those 'who's da next bot' posts are.
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »

Of course you can grind for it. I just got half a T3A for fully exploring Master.

half a t3a won’t take a 5* to r4, one month only they’re doing this too