Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Issues occurring in latest version droid

Since downloading the patch to fix sticky feet primal, hound, and whiffs, ive had massive game issues

1. Game shuts at random anywhere and frequently. Up to 8 times a day. Even in non play modes such as menus browsing of inventory.
2. Character whiffs are more. Not less. Swipes needed for dash need to be longer. Old swipe patterns leave characters stopping short of enemy mid field. Also see ememy evading sp1 more from 5 combo tag on.
3. Load screen times are very long relative. 15 seconds per fight.
4. More genral lag.kntk0kve3l42.png

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Hrock wrote: »
    Since downloading the patch to fix sticky feet primal, hound, and whiffs, ive had massive game issues

1. Game shuts at random anywhere and frequently. Up to 8 times a day. Even in non play modes such as menus browsing of inventory.
    2. Character whiffs are more. Not less. Swipes needed for dash need to be longer. Old swipe patterns leave characters stopping short of enemy mid field. Also see ememy evading sp1 more from 5 combo tag on.
    3. Load screen times are very long relative. 15 seconds per fight.
    4. More genral lag.kntk0kve3l42.png

Sorry to break it to you, but the 7.0.1 update seems to have broken support for the SD820.
    I've asked around, THOUGHT it was my Moto Z, but the HTC10, LG V20 also suffer at the moment.
    Optimistic for a fix, but Kabam seem to cycle through SoCs.
    I've another thread regarding devices able to handle this, called REQUIREMENTS.