Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's wrong with Ironhide?

Today my Ironhide begins to crit with his melee hits and gets bleeds from Bonecrusher (tested twice in raids). I've not turned on any crit rate mastery. Isn't he supposed to have 0 crit on melee hits? Please don't nerf him on this. He is a good counter to Bonecrusher and duped Rhinox.

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    EVERYTHING
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Ironhide was adjusted a long time ago, and I can't find the link to the Dev thread outlining the change.

Long story short, they raised his basic attack Crit rate slightly, as there was a math error that made it 0 when it wasn't supposed to be.

• Yeah, Demotron and IronHide are famous for zero CRIT rate.
    While, well, Megs CRIT hits are fun to wreck a lot of damage, but IronHide...
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    edited October 2018
    He still has zero base melee crit rate but he can crit from crit rate mastery and 5* leadership synergies. If you're running him with a 5* prowl he'll crit.
  • His light hits are like he has pillow hands. But he’s dealing like a damage over time bot
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    asparagus wrote: »
    He still has zero base melee crit rate but he can crit from crit rate mastery and 5* leadership synergies. If you're running him with a 5* prowl he'll crit.

Oh man you've nailed it. I was indeed teaming him with 5* Prowl. Thanks!