Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Bots Against The Odds: Demolitions

Which Demolitions bot is the best to use when you're at a class disadvantage?

Best Bots Against The Odds: Demolitions 27 votes

Galvatron
22%
French_BakerDovahKingPhatBoy123PeasScarredArachnid333ktomov 6 votes
Ironhide
3%
Joker69 1 vote
Megatron ROTF
7%
SparkShredderOptimalOptimus_MV1 2 votes
Megatronus
44%
Protectobot91SynthwaveKillMasterCYoncemusPrimeTracked_SignalDrazyCeltFallingInStereoDeadMemeBoiSycko5Kittensinatra 12 votes
Mixmaster
0%
Ramjet
11%
FulMetalGrimlokBlackRazakRed_Eyes 3 votes
Waspinator
11%
RemmieDatedWizard4Funkie_Yoyo 3 votes

Comments

• So I decided to put a series of polls out with a bit of a thought exercise. If you're caught in a situation where you have to use a bot from a certain class while at a disadvantage, which bot would you want to take with you?

I thought this might encourage some interesting discussion, and get people thinking not just about how bots perform in ideal situations, but what tricks they have up their sleeve when the odds are stacked against them.

For this one, I honestly think Megatronus might have broken the poll, but I'm interested to see how it plays out.

I'll be doing one poll per day(ish), following the class wheel. If anyone has any ideas, suggestions or improvements, let me know!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited October 2018
    Ramjet
    With their melee heavies, Ramjet and Mixmaster, I have to think would be useful against Techs that can mess with and/or benefit from ranged attacks....Blaster (Interference/Repair), Soundwave (Sonic Shield) Shockwave (Shock charges). Mirage too can avoid ranged attacks with his heavy but he doesn't use his heavy much.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Megatronus
    Now with Megatronus it's a no-brainer. IH was my fav. I even use IH against HA-nanojack, but Megatronus' can just dark-burn thru anything. I'm not sure if his red Relic can suppress Tech's shield, if yes, then he doesn't care about class disadvantage at all.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Ramjet
    Blah blah everyone will say Mojo-Jojo, so I'll opt for the maligned conehead.
    Decent unstoppable, stun, burn.
    Good damage on SPs.
    Looks awesome.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited October 2018
    Galvatron
    I've had Galvatron for a long time now, he's quite reliable in the damage department. His heavy with 30 charges is pretty good in damage, with the dark burn added it can deal loads of damage to a bot without issue.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Megatronus
    heavy
  • Megatron ROTF
    Megatrons impair charges are really good. It definitely would help at a class disadvantage. Plus all hail Megatron sig is useful when at low health. Good damage too