Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Best Bots Against The Odds: Tactician

Which Tactician bot is the best to have when you're at a class disadvantage?

Best Bots Against The Odds: Tactician 30 votes

Bumblebee DOTM
3%
Galvatr0n27 1 vote
Cyclonus
6%
French_BakerDovahKing 2 votes
Dinobot
0%
Megatron G1
30%
Black_ThoughtMr_WonderfulBlackRazakSlayerCelt咩嘎MegatronFallingInStereoScarredArachnid333DeadMemeBoi 9 votes
Optimus Prime G1
56%
MyNastix75Joker69MknellKillMasterCGochaBROFlrsbwSparkShredderBobnfloydTracked_SignalPhatBoy123PeasDrazyUrAverageMalakaOptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5Vanjiesinatra 17 votes
Starscream
3%
Kitten 1 vote
Ultra Magnus
0%

Comments

• Options
    So I decided to put a series of polls out with a bit of a thought exercise. If you're caught in a situation where you have to use a bot from a certain class while at a disadvantage, which bot would you want to take with you?

I thought this might encourage some interesting discussion, and get people thinking not just about how bots perform in ideal situations, but what tricks they have up their sleeve when the odds are stacked against them.

I'll be doing one poll per day(ish), following the class wheel. If anyone has any ideas, suggestions or improvements, let me know!
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Optimus Prime G1
    Demo over Tact is basically the worst advantage in the game. With their nullify, Tacticians even have some advantage over demo I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Megatron G1
    Torn between megs and prime here, but megs just shaded it for me. Attack reduction sp2 is a good safety net, better than primes armour in a 1v1 situation.

Synergies included, prime wins. More armour and healing factor
  • Options
    Optimus Prime G1
    Og optimus for sure. Bleeds and armor breaks and armor. Definitely best
  • Options
    Megatron G1
    Megatron's Fused Buffs can come handy since there is no way any Demos can counter being fused to the Debuff. Also his Synergy with Shockwave decreases Power Rate, which does counter Demolitions.
  • Options
    Cyclonus
    Cyclonus fpr me is my top choice, but with out him, id choose Magnus