Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cheetor

I'm thinking about taking my cheetor to rank 5 after I take my galvatron up there and I was wondering what his stats is like

Comments

• OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited October 2018
  • I know that he is immune to prowl power burn but is he also immune to barricades power steal and also megatrounus power steal if he still has that ability
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I know that he is immune to prowl power burn but is he also immune to barricades power steal and also megatrounus power steal if he still has that ability

Yes, he is immune to Barricade’s power steal. I guess power steal == power burn in their developers’ eyes. At least Barricade still gains power.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    I know that he is immune to prowl power burn but is he also immune to barricades power steal and also megatrounus power steal if he still has that ability

Yes, he is immune to Barricade’s power steal. I guess power steal == power burn in their developers’ eyes. At least Barricade still gains power.

Every Ability which causes Power Meter of opponent to fall back is considered Power Drain.
    Power Steal is basically.. Power Drained = Power Gained.
  • Makes sense
  • I was hoping to know what his health and attack would be like once he is already maxed out
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The bot intel report has that (except for the 5 star version). But I don't think it's with any forging.
  • That's true but they don't include what it will be once you start forging into them