Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game glitched hard

Was in the middle of a revenge raid, game became laggy, reset my phone and tried to finish the raid, not only is the sound off, but I couldn’t move at all during the fight and all the laser effects weren’t showing. I had to prematurely quit the raid.

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Mine glitched bad during a raid. Fighting a duped 5* high level Prowl vs my (almost) maxed 4* 5/50 Hot Rod.
    Game froze for a few seconds and came back to Prowl beating me like a step child.
    I'm on Android MotoZ2 Max
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Mine glitched bad during a raid. Fighting a duped 5* high level Prowl vs my (almost) maxed 4* 5/50 Hot Rod.
    Game froze for a few seconds and came back to Prowl beating me like a step child.
    I'm on Android MotoZ2 Max

Hahahahahah.
    Z2 Force or play?
    SD835 suffering on various makes.
    HTC, Samsung and Razer all getting laggy.
    SD626 starting to crash frequently.
    That's a bad sign, as crashes are followed by constant Force Closes, then complete non-compatibility like the SD625 and SD805 before that.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Z2 Force ...to be fair I RARELY get any glitch, lag, anything. 99% it runs absolutely perfect but when it glitches...it makes sure I know what it's doing lol
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Z2 Force ...to be fair I RARELY get any glitch, lag, anything. 99% it runs absolutely perfect but when it glitches...it makes sure I know what it's doing lol

In that case, it's just memory leak.
    A simple reboot should sort it out.
    Thank goodness for Motorola's lack of unnecessary bloat.
    At the moment, 835 series phones are hit and miss, with Sony, Samsung and Razer versions not doing so hot