Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Yes We Can (Improve)!

As my OTHER non-financially beneficial treads keep getting torpedo'd
, LET'S discuss what changes F2F could use as to not stagnate.

Yes We Can (Improve)! 28 votes

Improved Reward System - Better odds
32%
xJamesssTyberiousFaithz17ParadoxFuryMeatShield72JmdBlackRazakSycko5Kitten 9 votes
Other TF series characters - BM, RiD, Masterforce, Unicron Trilogy, etc.
14%
AnnatarRaptor22OptimalOptimus_MV1DeadMemeBoi 4 votes
Active Support System
3%
ScarredArachnid333 1 vote
New ACTS
32%
SuperiorSoundwaveDovahKingBlack_ThoughtPeasShinokaizokuUrAverageMalakaCeltktomovVanjie 9 votes
Exclusive Paid ACTS
0%
Exclusive Paid Characters
0%
GUI Settings
14%
Predacon_OrderTheBeastInsideVoltronRando 4 votes
PvP, Practice Zone
3%
Galvatr0n27 1 vote
None, i love F2F
0%

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    GUI Settings
    Graphics setting.... you know it's getting out of hand when you prepare cold gel packs so you can play the game
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Voltron wrote: »
    Graphics setting.... you know it's getting out of hand when you prepare cold gel packs so you can play the game

We have a winner!
    Nah seriously, Android whiners complaining about MOMENTARY lag, freezes and loading times don't know how GOOD they have it VS iOS owners needing oven mitts after 3 rounds of fights.

But this game is making mincemeat of Qualcomm and Apple's finest chips!
    GUI Settings
    BlackRazak wrote: »

We have a winner!
    Nah seriously, Android whiners complaining about MOMENTARY lag, freezes and loading times don't know how GOOD they have it VS iOS owners needing oven mitts after 3 rounds of fights.

But this game is making mincemeat of Qualcomm and Apple's finest chips!

yeah..iOS is the worst of the two. I play on both android and iOs. The gel packs are for the iOS.
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Other TF series characters - BM, RiD, Masterforce, Unicron Trilogy, etc.

Yup, I got these too.
    And if any one wants to go the "ghetto" route, I've found that just pouring cold water in a good ziplock bag and then put that bag of cold water in a bowl (a cheap paper bowl will do) and it work wonders! The water absorbs the heat at a very good rate.

I use this method when I'm travelling. Just bring ziplock bags.
    Raptor22 wrote: »

Yup, I got these too.
    And if any one wants to go the "ghetto" route, I've found that just pouring cold water in a good ziplock bag and then put that bag of cold water in a bowl (a cheap paper bowl will do) and it work wonders! The water absorbs the heat at a very good rate.

I use this method when I'm travelling. Just bring ziplock bags.

TF: F2F now officially endorsed by CBS' MacGyver.
    Lovely.
    And thanks, Kabam.
    GUI Settings
    i also find it's better to start the ice pack for the get go than waiting until the phone gets too hot. Once it gets too hot, the ice pack will cool it down but will heat comes back quick so the lag will still come through.
    i also find it's better to start the ice pack for the get go than waiting until the phone gets too hot. Once it gets too hot, the ice pack will cool it down but will heat comes back quick so the lag will still come through.

That Apple 4-core GPU in the A12 is supposed to outclass any Qualcomm chip.
    So's the 3-core GPU in the A11.

But why is the Mali T720MP2 handling the lower res version of F2F SO MUCH BETTER.

At this point it's like your Gaming PC or PS4 losing out to a Nintendo Wii U.
  • G4biceG4bice Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    Who wants to pay real money to get a new bot or to play a new act?
    G4bice wrote: »
    Who wants to pay real money to get a new bot or to play a new act?

Buddy, that's what they did THIS MONTH, with the Megatronus Pack.
    And regarding paid Act 4... It'll filter down for FREE, eventually! 🤞
  • Best improvement kabam can make to the game. Fix the overheating and other bugs. A great game shouldn’t be ruined by having to crucify our phones just to play it for an extended period
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    new, improved REWARDS and new, improved CONTENT
  • New ACTS
    Improved rewards and new acts is what everyone is asking for, and is what is needed
    DovahKing wrote: »
    Improved rewards and new acts is what everyone is asking for, and is what is needed

The powers be DIDN'T GET THE MEMO, it seems.
    Talk about poor relations!