Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Best Bots Against The Odds: Brawler

Which Brawler bot is the best to have when you're at a class disadvantage?

Best Bots Against The Odds: Brawler 25 votes

Grimlock
12%
DovahKingBlackRazakScarredArachnid333 3 votes
Grindor
0%
Motormaster
24%
MyNastix75Charleshot25ParadoxFuryTracked_SignalPeasOneSkellyBoi 6 votes
Optimus Primal
20%
French_BakerRemmieDatedWizard4PhatBoy123sinatra 5 votes
Optimus Prime MV1
32%
Canuck33SparkShredderBlack_ThoughtUrAverageMalakaldny90OptimalOptimus_MV1DeadMemeBoiVanjie 8 votes
Tantrum
12%
GojuanesFallingInStereoktomov 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    So I decided to put a series of polls out with a bit of a thought exercise. If you're caught in a situation where you have to use a bot from a certain class while at a disadvantage, which bot would you want to take with you?

I thought this might encourage some interesting discussion, and get people thinking not just about how bots perform in ideal situations, but what tricks they have up their sleeve when the odds are stacked against them.

Today's the last class in the series. I hope people have found it interesting to discuss the bots from a different perspective!
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Grimlock
    Yes, Tantrum and Primal also qualify as standalone Brawlers who defy the odds.
    But Grimm has burn, damage and purify on his side!
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Optimus Primal
    Harambe is best Brawler.
  • Options
    Grimlock
    Even though I love Primal, every Tactician (besides Bee) absolutely destroys him thanks to their anti-armor abilities. Grimlock on the other hand can benefit from purifying any type of Dot Debuff, which can counter Prime's signature.
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Tantrum
    No love for my guy Tantrum. Damn, that backstep losing of the damage buff should be strong minus in the community.

However, he's the bot I use the most. R5 now and constantly using him on raids. I love warriors on HA, out of the fight with 5% hp missing. The only bot I'm not using it is Ultra Magnus. On every other occasion, he's completely taking HA as a joke. In my eyes, one of the best bots as of now in the game. A bit hard to get used to him and sidestep the damage, but after that, he destroys.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Optimus Primal
    ktomov wrote: »
    No love for my guy Tantrum. Damn, that backstep losing of the damage buff should be strong minus in the community.

However, he's the bot I use the most. R5 now and constantly using him on raids. I love warriors on HA, out of the fight with 5% hp missing. The only bot I'm not using it is Ultra Magnus. On every other occasion, he's completely taking HA as a joke. In my eyes, one of the best bots as of now in the game. A bit hard to get used to him and sidestep the damage, but after that, he destroys.

He doesn't get love because he isn't Warpath or Harambe.
  • Options
    Optimus Prime MV1
    Optimus Prime mv1 is far superior. The armor at low health sig is very useful and the melee buffs. And his specials deal a lot of damage