Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid chips decreased from last month

Last month, we were getting ~2750 for each raid in the 2000-2500 medal count range, and now only 1871? What's going on man?

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Typical Kabam
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Whatever soul you had left from last month's raid event will be snuffed out by the end of this one.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    not too happy with this scenario I have to admit. Practically half of the player base has been planning for this raid week in an attempt to get a 5* megatronus and the megatronus chips are significantly reduced. I'm pretty sure Kabam has intentionally done this because they know we are spending energon to fight for those extra chips. I only have to raid 300 times in 7 days now and spend even more energon than I had saved for.
  • AlcethAlceth Posts: 14
    Kabam, I hope this is a temporary bug guys.
    I can not imagine you want to put your entire player community against you... on purpose!!!
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I should actually apologize now to my wife and kids for the lack of attention they are going to receive over the next 7 days.. :o
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 raid
  • ldny90ldny90 Posts: 21
    edited October 2018
    okay, this is the last straw. i was going to grind for the 5*, even spend up to a thousand energons to get 1 or 2 4*s aswell... instead they reduced the chips by 30%. what a disgrace...
  • This is absolute madness @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos we need a real answer ASAP. you guys don’t realize the time commitment we put in for raid event. Now your telling me we had to spend even more time. Nah we need a sit down. Last straw man.
    And say hello to Quintesson bases.
    97uvnao74zps.jpeg
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Anyone think this is Kabam's way of getting people to spend more so they can do more raids? They must know more players will be trying for the 5 star featured bot so this is one way they can punish the dedicated ones.
  • .... give me the rest of my chips.
  • Damn what a bunch of greedy selfish BSTs at kabam
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    97uvnao74zps.jpeg

I haven't had one since I started raiding back in June, now 3 in a row. Just a coincidence I'm sure...........
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    u18ncmy43z0i.gif
    Hoping it was a typo
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    97uvnao74zps.jpeg

I haven't had one since I started raiding back in June, now 3 in a row. Just a coincidence I'm sure...........
    Definitely coincidence, I didn’t have one for a month then 2 in the first 30 minuets of the event.

No response from Kabam yet means they're monitoring to see how many people are spending on raid tickets. If not enough, then they'll chime in here saying they made a mistake. If they're getting more people spending, then they'll know their gamble paid off and they'll remain mum about it. No response could also mean that they just rather focus on the Main Contributor Of Currency.
    Titan6150 wrote: »
    Guys, everyone lower your base ratings.. make it easy for everyone to raid and get those tribes chips.. we got to unite now.. Such monopoly from kabam will not work.. I am dedicating time and money to this game already.. and I don’t intend on putting in anymore.. I rather leave the game..
    I did that at the beginning but they are throwing those Quintesson like candy & we all losing medals and bot chips.
    I will keep it up until I get few more medals.
  • XXXXXX Posts: 80
    There are many things to be clarified. Firstly they purposely reduced the chips (specifically to make it difficult to get megatronus if not by spending an avalanche of energon), secondly, no warning was issued about it, so many who gave up offers in the base to conserve energon now find themselves damaged.
    I would also like to know why every time you spend energon to make raids you have to deal with 5-6 quintessenson bases sequentially. If to get more megatronus chips you need to get many medals, how can you get them if you always meet a 0 or 1 medal quintessenson base?
    Then I would like someone to explain why in the forum you receive very few answers. Being a game with paid content, there should at least be adequate support and participation in discussions by the employees of the company.
    I swear I am not spending a penny in this game anymore.
    2633qvg629dy.jpeg
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    This change needs to be reversed now. No notice from anyone at Kabam and its completely unacceptable. Next month, fine, give us notice now and let us plan for it but this month keep it as it was. This change basically means a 40% increase in the number of raids.

@Kabam Miike we need answers please.
    XXX wrote: »
    There are many things to be clarified. Firstly they purposely reduced the chips (specifically to make it difficult to get megatronus if not by spending an avalanche of energon), secondly, no warning was issued about it, so many who gave up offers in the base to conserve energon now find themselves damaged.
    I would also like to know why every time you spend energon to make raids you have to deal with 5-6 quintessenson bases sequentially. If to get more megatronus chips you need to get many medals, how can you get them if you always meet a 0 or 1 medal quintessenson base?
    Then I would like someone to explain why in the forum you receive very few answers. Being a game with paid content, there should at least be adequate support and participation in discussions by the employees of the company.
    A certain someone will appear in few hours to tell you: (if you like it then do it, if you don’t then shut up)

A certain someone will appear in few hours to tell you: (if you like it then do it, if you don’t then shut up)

Not if the thread is closed first (without any comment or explanation).
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I like the “lower the base rating” suggestion.

Open bases means more chips!!!
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Guys, everyone lower your base ratings.. make it easy for everyone to raid and get those tribes chips.. we got to unite now.. Such monopoly from kabam will not work.. I am dedicating time and money to this game already.. and I don’t intend on putting in anymore.. I rather leave the game..

Bump
  • Good evening everyone ,
    Well I think that it is the gout that is overflowing the vase as they say.
    I do not understand why having to drop the bullets in the spotlight apart from making us spit the tune again. Why remove the only good thing that free players can go to farm with time and their favorite bot in 5 *? I hope that by this decision some players will leave your game for you to understand that you must stop taking us for pigeons.
    I think the worst of all is that NO communication has been made while it seems important to me, so you tell us something new that you have nothing to do with it.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited October 2018
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    97uvnao74zps.jpeg

Make that 4 in a row now. Of course I get attacked by players and my medal count keeps dropping. Not that I give two hoots about going for a 5* Megatronus, it's the blatantly fishy stuff that bothers me.
    Vavatron wrote: »

Bump

Kabam will just counter by giving everyone Quintesson bases.
    it promises the future update short we finish leaving the game
    all for mcoc and nothing for us thanks kabam
This discussion has been closed.