Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Incorrect amount of feature chips given when over 2500 medals

VirtBeeVirtBee Posts: 21
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've noticed several times this last day that when your medal count is above 2500 you still only collect the 1871 for the 2000-2499 medal range. In this case you can see I started the raid with 2523 medals and won 10 but i'm still collecting 1871. Its not all the time as i'm collecting 2079 sometimes, but way more often then not.

qzk588h8zzch.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• AnienAnien Posts: 23
    VirtBee wrote: »
    I've noticed several times this last day that when your medal count is above 2500 you still only collect the 1871 for the 2000-2499 medal range. In this case you can see I started the raid with 2523 medals and won 10 but i'm still collecting 1871. Its not all the time as i'm collecting 2079 sometimes, but way more often then not.

qzk588h8zzch.jpg

Friend, you are right.
  • PTDRRRR is getting worse .........
  • Hmm, that is odd. We've passed this on to the team!
  • VirtBeeVirtBee Posts: 21
    So it does it a ton when your just over 2500 but not when your over 2600. Here is the last 4 raids. I started taking pictures after what felt like 10 raids xc1vbwwpc9af.png
    3ah8e8k0bk78.png
    lkkq8v5g0fvk.png
    y2y4m55r7q8d.png
    te9hwasvnydd.png
  • Hmm, that is odd. We've passed this on to the team!

Its ok miike it's only them Russians or Chinese colluding again
  • AnienAnien Posts: 23
    PyrusPrime wrote: »
    Hmm, that is odd. We've passed this on to the team!

Its ok miike it's only them Russians or Chinese colluding again

???
  • Its not a bug. They made it so that everyone only gets 1k chips this event. And they didn't tell us either :D
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71

I am so disappointed that I do not want to play the cost of megatronus and respect to those who arrive
  • VirtBeeVirtBee Posts: 21
    according to support the increase in feature bot chips are not linked to your medal count but to the difference between your opponent.

"Medals as reward depend on the rank difference between you and your opponent. Based on the screenshot, there's only a minimal difference from both of your ranks. -Mario"
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    VirtBee wrote: »
    according to support the increase in feature bot chips are not linked to your medal count but to the difference between your opponent.

"Medals as reward depend on the rank difference between you and your opponent. Based on the screenshot, there's only a minimal difference from both of your ranks. -Mario"

Uhm.... yeah.

smh
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    so i figured this out. if you click your avatar up in the top left you'll see that your medal count there is lower, and thats the count it's basing it on