Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Looking for a new alliance

Thought I might as well post here and see if there’s any interest. I’ve recently left my alliance, and are on the lookout for a new one. Looking for an active group who do AM at a decent but not demanding level, preferably one that line or discord isn’t mandatory. Played other games that had that as a requirement and not that interested in getting it.

Only issue is, I work Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, so although I’m a capable player, my AM time is comparably restricted. My roster is adaptable, and can bring a variety of r4/r5 4* for whatever purpose an alliance needs. Also helpful with info/opinion and advice, very active when available, and as aforementioned, capable of playing at a reasonable level, although due to commitments I’d prefer not to join a high demanding alliance.

If anyone is interested in taking me on, please let me know here, or in game. Name is Mr wonderful.

Since I’m posting this late UK time, I might not reply for a few hours. If I wake up to a few messages, I’ll go first come, first served. Thank you in advance for any interest.

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’d sure invite you to LWM but we’re full at the moment
    My team is running inside the top 160 AM teams
    Please keep us in mind because you never know when a spot could be open
  • Options
    Thought I might as well post here and see if there’s any interest. I’ve recently left my alliance, and are on the lookout for a new one. Looking for an active group who do AM at a decent but not demanding level, preferably one that line or discord isn’t mandatory. Played other games that had that as a requirement and not that interested in getting it.

Only issue is, I work Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, so although I’m a capable player, my AM time is comparably restricted. My roster is adaptable, and can bring a variety of r4/r5 4* for whatever purpose an alliance needs. Also helpful with info/opinion and advice, very active when available, and as aforementioned, capable of playing at a reasonable level, although due to commitments I’d prefer not to join a high demanding alliance.

If anyone is interested in taking me on, please let me know here, or in game. Name is Mr wonderful.

Since I’m posting this late UK time, I might not reply for a few hours. If I wake up to a few messages, I’ll go first come, first served. Thank you in advance for any interest.

Where abouts in the U.K. are yea im in Cumbria
  • Options
    @Jazz444 thanks I’ll keep in mind. And @PyrusPrime I’m up in sunny Scotland
  • Options
    @Jazz444 thanks I’ll keep in mind. And @PyrusPrime I’m up in sunny Scotland

Ah sweet I love it up there done a bit of fishing there hoping to do some hunting out there just need to find someone with land thet will let a 1st nations person transplant hunt there land lol
  • Options
    SleeRoySleeRoy Posts: 15
    How restricted are we talking? We are recruiting, are pretty laid back but just need to be sure people can finish their lanes @Mr_Wonderful
    We have a mix of UK & US people, we were hitting 3x 100% on Map 3 level 12 but had 3 big players down tools as they had been playing since the game started so needed a break.
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited October 2018
    SleeRoy wrote: »
    How restricted are we talking? We are recruiting, are pretty laid back but just need to be sure people can finish their lanes @Mr_Wonderful
    We have a mix of UK & US people, we were hitting 3x 100% on Map 3 level 12 but had 3 big players down tools as they had been playing since the game started so needed a break.

I can manage 2 full runs of energy, plus whatever change is left, so a fair amount. Just not as much as I’d like to contribute. Working hours are extremely inconvenient for everything except work (typical) plus I seem to only get AM refills from alliance crystal.

While it’s far from ideal, I can bring a strong team for any situation and enjoy trying to punch above their weight.

Edit forgot to reply to @PyrusPrime

Fishing’s good, if you find a good spot. I’m literally within 500 yards of the water but nowhere’s decent. Well, nowhere that’s not already brimming with folks fishing lol enjoy the peace of fishing in seclusion
  • Options
    @Mr_Wonderful

What's your in game name ill add yea as a friend so we can chat more when we can mines same as here
  • Options
    Friend request sent mate
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Still looking?
    Anyways, there are some openings for a semi-casual alliance, [1 Way] OneWay.
    We do not so overtly serious AMs, plus some grinding.
    3 day window of inactivity TOPS.
    No LINE or whatever necessary, just in game chat plus a friendly attitude. Managed by DJ Raid, who's a decent bloke.
  • Options
    Thanks for the offer mate, but I’m all set now