Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

FORGED 2 FACELIFT

Though graphically gorgeous, not all F2F characters are blessed with good looks.
Some like G1 Bee, Tantrum, Galvatron, UM, Kickback, etc. ARE GORGEOUS.
Others are either awkward (G1 Prime's face) or just UGLY or DISPROPORTIONATE (Cyclonus is TOO FAT).
Who needs a revamp? Why?

FORGED 2 FACELIFT 33 votes

G1 Optimus Prime
15%
BumblebeeRaptor22DovahKingTheAmOs12SoundwaveGOA125 5 votes
G1 Megatron
3%
FulMetalGrimlok 1 vote
G1 Cyclonus
3%
Vanjie 1 vote
Megatronus (Movie version better, which is just PLAIN WEIRD and A FIRST)
15%
AnnatarNemesisUnknownCrossidesScarredArachnid333Sycko5 5 votes
MV Bumblebee (Dec.21 deadline!)
9%
Joker69Tracked_SignalDatedWizard4 3 votes
None, i worship Kabam's renditions
15%
SparkShredderDeymonKillerPrfctcellrulzOptimalOptimus_MV1SwarmIntellect 5 votes
Give us COLOR SWAPS. And tweaked ratings ala SHARKTICONS, instead! Solves Seekers, Nemesis Prime, etc.
12%
PhatBoy123CeltRandoStarmageddon 4 votes
Give us graphical settings so we'll turn it down so bad it'll look like Virtua Fighter, this no one could tell the difference anyway
27%
ManthroSuperiorSoundwaveBlackRazakVoltronZhadowSlayerktomovWarrior2410RuinousPower 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Give us graphical settings so we'll turn it down so bad it'll look like Virtua Fighter, this no one could tell the difference anyway
    To be fair, with all the games problems, that seems like the least matter that they should take time on.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    ktomov wrote: »
    To be fair, with all the games problems, that seems like the least matter that they should take time on.

Psst.
    When you have to redo/modify game files and assets, especially OLDER ones, you tend to NEED TO DEBLOAT and OPTIMIZE the CACHE, so as not to exceed given limitations.

In other words, this is MY DESPERATE PLOY for the devs to streamline game files so it could RUN BETTER!

Evil genius.
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    That ain't gonna happen. Freeze, you're dead, you use energon - profit.
  • Options
    VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    G1 Cyclonus
    Never liked the design of Cyclonus in the game, sure it looks like the toy but the toy looked weird too.
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited October 2018
    Megatronous actually looked like an ancient Cybertronian in the Bayformers franchise. In POTP, he looked like as if the TFA Headmaster bonded with a flame boi.

Oh, and give us a Graphic Setting. That helps too.
  • Options
    DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    edited October 2018
    G1 Optimus Prime
    Vanjie wrote: »
    Never liked the design of Cyclonus in the game, sure it looks like the toy but the toy looked weird too.

The game rendition is the power of the primes combiner series toyline, I recently purchased a Cyclonus toy and noticed shocking similarities to the in game bot after some research I figured it out lol
  • Options
    Megatronous actually looked like an ancient Cybertronian in the Bayformers franchise. In POTP, he looked like as if the TFA Headmaster bonded with a flame boi.

U actually liked that design? Yuk. I prefer the potp Megatronus he looks like a monk with his flat head i kinda dig it
  • Options

U actually liked that design? Yuk. I prefer the potp Megatronus he looks like a monk with his flat head i kinda dig it

What sells it for me is how ancient and alien he looks. All the weird parts of him stood out to show a difference between old Cybertronians and modern ones. The POTP Megatronous is a good design, but it didn't look unique enough for Megatronous. I can understand why people like it and I humblely respect those opinions.
  • Options
    None, i worship Kabam's renditions
    I honestly don’t mind at all. I absolutely love the graphics in this game.
  • Options
    G1 Optimus Prime
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Though graphically gorgeous, not all F2F characters are blessed with good looks.
    Others are either awkward (G1 Prime's face) or just UGLY or DISPROPORTIONATE (Cyclonus is TOO FAT).
    Who needs a revamp? Why?

What I really want them to add is a Shattered Glass version of all the characters, like each of the Decepticons on your team will be SG, and the Autobots on the enemy teams will be SG
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Who needs a revamp? Why?

What I really want them to add is a Shattered Glass version of all the characters, like each of the Decepticons on your team will be SG, and the Autobots on the enemy teams will be SG

Yea, or with VERY SIMPLE TWEAKING, you'd get ALL Seekers, minibots, etc.
    Like Street Fighter 2, a simple color swap would make a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE.

This is highly surprising, as Hasbro is MASTER of mold/engineering reuse.
  • Options
    Is it weird i find the BEST rendition of Cyclonus the RiD version?
    I MEAN THE Combiner Force TOY.
    MotorMaster, too. (OK, maybe the G1 color schemes' still tops) v17jdxm2nzp5.jpg
  • Options
    AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    I wish Kabam used Bayformers Fallen. he was really weird and ancient
    latest?cb=20090808021543

Or at least his early comics version - simple and menacing
    250px-TheFallen.jpg

In POTP he looks stupid, like generic mecha or villain from old anime or japanese game, with those shoulders and goofy big helmet and bright parrot colors
    52326-mazinger.jpg