Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Pre Register

I got an email to preregister, yet I am in Canada for beta. Can I still pre register?

Comments

• Options
    aslong as you preregister you should get the rewards i think
  • Options
    I can't preregister on the Store as it says the game is incompatible with my device. I downloaded online and transferred to my device to check this. It loads fine but I can't sign in because it isn't available in my country yet. Does anyone have an idea how to make sure it become available for me to pre register?
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Goto main website follow links
  • Options
    How do I preregister?
  • Options
    I am already playing the game...and than I go pre-register ( both using same email account) but till now did not receive the bonus...
  • Options
    Hi! You should be able to pre-register at this link: https://transformersforgedtofight.com/#rewards

There's more information on that page. The rewards will not be provided until the game has been fully released, as it's currently in beta. The game will also be available in more countries upon full release.
  • Options
    GreyfoxEXGreyfoxEX Posts: 40
    I got my level 1 bonus still waiting for my level 10 bonus let's see if I get my lv12 one :(