Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Some more Suggestions for Kabam in line with Rank Up crystals.

• Allow us to buy points in the arena. $1 for 1000 points. Not everyone likes grinding.
  • Upgrade bots with money. Just click the special button and you upgrade your bot, without having to deal with rank up materials, ore, or gold. Why deal with the hassle?
  • Tokens to instantly defeat a bot. No fighting necessary. Some of us just don't have the skill to win fights.
  • Super raid shields, where you can raid all you want, and can't be raided back.

Comments

• ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Wow. Best suggestion I've ever heard.
  • That's not a bad idea
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    I agree at this point how much will it cost me for a roster of maxed 4*?
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Interesting idea but i prefer first 1st option as rest of 3 will not be possible any time
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Good idea mate
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    buying rank points with money is the most literal pay to win possible, it effects other people too directly.

I think all raid shields should be changed anyway, that one is a good idea.
  • DarkmantisDarkmantis Posts: 19
    Hydroclaw wrote: »
    • Super raid shields, where you can raid all you want, and can't be raided back.

Already partially in the game since the Revenge system is still bugged since the beta ;)
  • DarkmantisDarkmantis Posts: 19
    Terminal wrote: »
    buying rank points with money is the most literal pay to win possible, it effects other people too directly.

I think all raid shields should be changed anyway, that one is a good idea.

You do realize all of his suggestions were satirical, right? ;)
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Ive seen a couple of posts about people complaining about these "Rank up crystals" - but, I think I missed the memo? What exactly are people referring to? Is this an in-game offer or something? A reward from something?