Some more Suggestions for Kabam in line with Rank Up crystals.

• Allow us to buy points in the arena. $1 for 1000 points. Not everyone likes grinding.
  • Upgrade bots with money. Just click the special button and you upgrade your bot, without having to deal with rank up materials, ore, or gold. Why deal with the hassle?
  • Tokens to instantly defeat a bot. No fighting necessary. Some of us just don't have the skill to win fights.
  • Super raid shields, where you can raid all you want, and can't be raided back.

Comments

• ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Wow. Best suggestion I've ever heard.
  • That's not a bad idea
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    I agree at this point how much will it cost me for a roster of maxed 4*?
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Interesting idea but i prefer first 1st option as rest of 3 will not be possible any time
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Good idea mate
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    buying rank points with money is the most literal pay to win possible, it effects other people too directly.

I think all raid shields should be changed anyway, that one is a good idea.
  • DarkmantisDarkmantis Posts: 19
    Hydroclaw wrote: »
    • Super raid shields, where you can raid all you want, and can't be raided back.

Already partially in the game since the Revenge system is still bugged since the beta ;)
  • DarkmantisDarkmantis Posts: 19
    Terminal wrote: »
    buying rank points with money is the most literal pay to win possible, it effects other people too directly.

I think all raid shields should be changed anyway, that one is a good idea.

You do realize all of his suggestions were satirical, right? ;)
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Ive seen a couple of posts about people complaining about these "Rank up crystals" - but, I think I missed the memo? What exactly are people referring to? Is this an in-game offer or something? A reward from something?