Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New content or bug fixes?

So I've seen this idea pop up now every so often but I wanted to see what others thought of it, should Kabam (if they are able) delay the creation of content for a certain time to focus on bugs? Or continue with the game as it is now? Obviously only Kabam can make the change but perhaps we can push them in the right direction.

New content or bug fixes? 30 votes

Delay new content to focus on bug fixes
50%
French_BakerJoker69GochaBROFlrsbwCharleshot25DovahKingAvacalhator_1BlackRazakMcBusketScarredArachnid333SoundwaveGOA125Warrior2410ArnZeBarnBi1b0BagginsSwarmIntellect 15 votes
Continue with content and fix bugs whenever
50%
KillMasterCSneakerhead420Tracked_SignalDatedWizard4Galvatr0n27DeymonKillerbillygovolsVoltronCrossidesSlayerCeltOptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5SparkEaterKitten 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited October 2018
    I want to play with the Predacons when they're added, but not laggy Predacons.
  • Options
    Continue with it so there's new fun and the bugs can be fixed within the month
  • Options
    Why not a bit of both? I’d take fixing some bugs along with something new. Can live with some bugs ok but we do need new stuff to do
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Why not a bit of both? I’d take fixing some bugs along with something new. Can live with some bugs ok but we do need new stuff to do

I’m with you bro
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    We know new content will bring along new bugs, so new content I vote, since bugs will persist.
  • Options
    As much as I'd like new content, I'd like the lag and freezing to be fix asap. The game is barely playable for me atm. I freeze every fight
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    It would be refreshing for me to be able to play this game, glitch/bug/lag free, so that I can see how good I really am. I have had fights freeze for over 40 seconds at a time, during AM fights. And of course if I send the app to the background so that it pauses itself, I am immediately eating a projectile or special when unpausing. How about, if I get KO'd in AM, but it was due to a glitch/bug/lag, then maybe you can revive my bot after that fight? Something like a handicap in golf ;)