Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Suggestion to stop “collusion”

In order to prevent kabams so called collusion with low base rating to make raids less time consuming, even though it’s still the same amount of raids (well more since chips were lowered, but that’s another post), maybe give some kind of “reward” for defensive wins. Along of the whooping 600 raid chips, also give some amount of feature chips for a successful base defense (if raider gets 600ish for a loss give the base defender 1000 or something for a successful defense. Then people might actually buy this mod upgrade offer because as it stands now, it’s just a waste of energon since you get absolutely nothing for a successful defense and people might actually put up a hard base if they’re getting feature chips AND then you guys wouldn’t have to worry about the egregious collusion that is just ruining the game or whatever lol. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious some actual thoughts...maybe other than “we’ll pass this along to the team” because you guys need to do something to stop this outrage that came with the lower feature chips for raid ascent, even if it’s something more than a canned response, just saying. #makecybertrongreatagain

Comments

• Options
    what do you mean?
  • Options
    Unfortunately there’s no real reason to keep as strong a defence as possible, unless your gunning for the 1mil raid chips item. Providing no glitches, a skilled player with the right team will stroll through any base anyway, so what’s the point?

Good idea though, it could encourage some to bench some of their top team for a week and use alternative bots. Keeps the game interesting and encourages having a backup team or 2. Still need more for a successful defence though, if it was outside the raid event and no chips were given itd be back to whoever isn’t needed. Maybe something for kabam to add next month, can’t see them doing it midway through the event.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Should also split that 2 energon between Kabam and the player on defense if someone skips your base.
  • Options
    To me generally, any 'Collusion' suggests to me that the player base is revolting against something implemented that they see as unfair or broken. I wouldn't necessarily slap the wrist of the player base for doing that, I would be trying to ask and work out why they felt they needed to do that in the first place.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    To me generally, any 'Collusion' suggests to me that the player base is revolting against something implemented that they see as unfair or broken. I wouldn't necessarily slap the wrist of the player base for doing that, I would be trying to ask and work out why they felt they needed to do that in the first place.

Yep.
    In what world does lowering base points and Taking a Knee prove to be the same type of defiance against perceived Injustice?
    Kabam-world.