Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bug in raid programs - can purchase just one

ktomovktomov Posts: 216
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Haven't bought a single one, just entered the game. Closed it and opened again, but it still shows me I can get only 1 lisrklylbjbl.png

Anyone else?

@Kabam Miike, @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Custos can you confirm that this a bug and you're aware of it?
Tagged:

Comments

• JmdJmd Posts: 45
    I can't even buy one. It's showing 0/5.
  • ldny90ldny90 Posts: 21
    it shows 0/5 for me...
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 31
    edited October 2018
    Mine gives me zero, and I have not purchased any yet. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Can we reset or refresh the daily raid store items to fix this for everyone, please? dqij1rhrinbr.jpeg

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Tsunami wrote: »
    Mine gives me zero, and I have not purchased any yet. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Can we reset or refresh the daily raid store items to fix this for everyone, please? dqij1rhrinbr.jpeg

Same here.
  • Zero here... wth
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    My thought is that the limit haven't been reset since the last time we had demo programs. I remember I didn't had the time to take all of them on one of the classes. Guess it was demolitions. So we will have to wait for that reset.
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    I'm sorry Kabam isn't home right now please leave your name number and time you called and we WONT get back to you at all. Thanks and have a bad day. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep.. :wink:
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Yeah they aren't in on the weekends. Remember when like hundreds of people were locked out of their accounts on a Saturday and it took them forever to respond... I think I had to send a tweet to kabams Twitter account before they checked the forums
  • Same here too..it shows 0/5 for me in raid store for 4 star demo signature..whats the issue...pls resolve...
  • Kabam you dropped th ball on this 1. 0/5 demo upgrades here too79y2ufezbdqo.jpg
  • Same here 0/5 without buying one.
  • Me too

gn1w5r9ckwzk.png
  • CONTRACONTRA Posts: 23
    Same here
  • kk5aoppoy6a5.png
    (((((
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    Same here cant purchase any. ubchdzzbsfpy.png

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    They felt it was too easy to raise your bot’s sig level so they reducedthe amount of programs you could buy from the raid store.
  • edited October 2018
    Hey y'all!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! We're working on getting this fixed ASAP.

Edit: If you restart the game this should be fixed and good for purchase! :)
  • SkäggSkägg Posts: 38
    Hey y'all!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! We're working on getting this fixed ASAP.

Thanks!
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Thanks for the weekend support y'all

• Edit: If you restart the game this should be fixed and good for purchase! :)

I just checked. It works fine for me now. Thanks.