Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why do I still have hound chips?

Comments

• How and why do I still have them? It's been months yet it hasn't left my inventory. Cyclonus chips should be gone?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    That is weird....I still have Cyclonus chips. Would've thought they'd be gone by now
  • Hound is weak!
    I think the hound is weak
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited October 2018
    How and why do I still have them?

because you didn't used them! Hope this answered your question! o:):mrgreen:
  • How and why do I still have them?

because you didn't used them! Hope this answered your question! o:):mrgreen:

No. I had LEFTOVER chips. I did use then but the leftovers never left
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's great to have something exclusive, isn't it? I still have temporal boost if you ask me.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    It's great to have something exclusive, isn't it? I still have temporal boost if you ask me.

nostalgia
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Since we all know that hound is the best bot in the game, why wouldn’t you want more chips for his second spotlight?
  • Kenny wrote: »
    Since we all know that hound is the best bot in the game, why wouldn’t you want more chips for his second spotlight?

Well obviously I can't get more chips and if they are giving me something exclusive why not 10k so I can buy 3 star hound
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Kenny wrote: »

Well obviously I can't get more chips and if they are giving me something exclusive why not 10k so I can buy 3 star hound

Would the canned response of “good start, continue getting them to buy yourself a 3 star or 4 star Hound!” Have been better?

And you could always get more by following the simple guide below:

1. Buy the kabam company
    2. Make the devs run another hound month, or convert featured bot chips into hound bot chips
    3. Make every bot a variation of hound, ya know...since if you know how to play him he can be good

• Yeah and while I'm doing that I'll give hound the well deserved buff , release 4 star tactican bee, buff GRINDOR and ramjet, release act 4, add bots from other series, make chips easier to get, Change the bot chip arena to the old one, and make gs bumblebee available in all bot crystals
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited October 2018
    Those chips will expire and leave eventually lol
    Yeah and while I'm doing that I'll give hound the well deserved buff , release 4 star tactican bee, buff GRINDOR and ramjet, release act 4, add bots from other series, make chips easier to get, Change the bot chip arena to the old one, and make gs bumblebee available in all bot crystals

Yes Kabam Please make this wonderful post happen
    @Kabam Miike why isn’t there a 4* Tactician Bee?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Tell them to convert it into Megatronus chips.
  • @Kabam Miike any reason for hound chips of all chips to Not be converted?