Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

3 raid cups~

so many hrs for the 3rd cup……but can't hit the highest score51u1s7pb3zhj.png

Comments

• Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    The grinding master. Congrats.
  • Options
    SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Ok thats mental.
  • Options
    PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited October 2018
    How is it your aloud multiple of them but not other relics?? Visual bug??? If not that's BS I want the ability to get multiple relics of my choosing
  • Options
    3 million chips, that’s all. You can get multiple relics from relic tickets too. Just got my 3rd Gold Relic this morning. Easy to get during raid week.
  • Options
    PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited October 2018
    Frugalli88 wrote: »
    3 million chips, that’s all. You can get multiple relics from relic tickets too. Just got my 3rd Gold Relic this morning. Easy to get during raid week.

No you can't 0/1 the star saber 0/1 gold primal relic or is it just a visual glitch? Or is it reset every month?
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    PyrusPrime wrote: »

No you can't 0/1 the star saber 0/1 gold primal relic or is it just a visual glitch? Or is it reset every month?

Those are special ones that are limited to 1 per person. Why is that hard to understand?
  • Options
    Ænigma wrote: »

Those are special ones that are limited to 1 per person. Why is that hard to understand?

So only one not special is the gold trophy?
  • Options
    Ænigma wrote: »

So only one not special is the gold trophy?

The gold one is offered in the "Regular Raid Store" inventory which means it will reset every day just like the other items in the Raid Store
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    @Ænigma , I'm not sure if it's every day, probably once a week (like that Super conductor 1000) or once a month. Still haven't earned 1 mil chips to get that Gold Raid trophy to know exactly what's the "cooldown" timer.
  • Options
    ktomov wrote: »
    @Ænigma , I'm not sure if it's every day, probably once a week (like that Super conductor 1000) or once a month. Still haven't earned 1 mil chips to get that Gold Raid trophy to know exactly what's the "cooldown" timer.

I haven't got it either but whatever the cool down is, my point was it can be bought more than once because it isn't one of the limited purchases.
  • Options
    Ah ok I've had the chips a few times but opted for other item as it basicly is the same as my gold cheetor relic
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    ktomov wrote: »

Yes it's 7 days
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    @KillMasterC thanks for the info. Appreciate it!
  • Options

You can have 2 gold primal relics if you were able to get one from master spotlight a few months back.