Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

More mods?

Galvatr0n27Galvatr0n27 Posts: 52
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
I think there should be more mods to add more variety of mod pairs and with Megatronus related there need to be some mods to counter him to make it more fair there is some I have in mind.

The Matrix of Chaos - Increases the chance to activate abilities by a certain present including singture abilities if the abilities are 100% possible to active or passive you’ll get increase its effectiveness by a certain percent. Signature - The Power of Unicron: Your bots have a rare chance to be unstoppable, invincible and gain melee buffs for short amount of time when you fill a bar of power.
Phase Shifter - Have a chance to be unfazed by attacks and for projectiles to miss by a certain percent. Signature - Full Power: Your bots have a chance to evade a special attack (not including special 3).
The Harvester - Your bot gains a small perecent health when they deal attack damage to their opponent (Ignores repair block and doesn’t work on bots that have a invincibility buff). Signature - Energon Eater: Damging debuffs overtime now can heal the user for a small precent for it’s damage overtime (Doesn’t stack for each stack of the same debuff type) and every certain amount of time inflicts repair block on opponent.
Transmetal Drive - Provides some resistance against energy attacks and damaging buffs. Has a certain chance to resist power drain, block or leak debuffs. Signature - Transmetal Coating: Has a chance to ingnore debuffs that nullify or prevent activation of buffs and debuffs.
So what do you think of my suggested mods? If they’re too op or weak tell me why and I can change it or modfy it a least.
Tagged: