Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Here's To Hoping For A New Stability Patch

Ever since the last update, it's done nothing but crash for me when either starting Alliance Missions, Away Missions or moving to a next round in Arena. Prior to the update the app rarely crashed which is acceptable. I'm using iPhone 7+, anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Hey there Whit3Shadow42!

I have gone ahead and moved this to the correct part of the forums. Just wanted to give you a heads up!
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Agree. I have this issue too. I'm using iPhone 7+ too.
  • Yes, crash when starting AQ. And frequently. Heating issue doesn't seem to be as bad as few weeks ago
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Thanks for deleting my post again, Kabam.

It's okay, I'll just say it again:

iOS patch came last night.
    Game runs worse with each update.
    More crashes, more heating of the device.

Funny how Beta was the most stable.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Beta didn't have all the pretty bells and whistles they keep making it more graphically beautiful which is killing performance
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    edited May 2017
    yeh for example.. the background during fights really don't need to be that detailed and animated. Doesn't really add much value or immersion to the fight. Sometimes the map with smoke ends up blocking the bots, talk about annoying..
    just put a graphics option or something in the game. When it warms up (within a few seconds since the last iOS update) The game runs so slow and the controls are almost unresponsive.

The glue on my phone case has literally melted and made the back plate of the case seperate from how hot it makes the device.

• STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    All this does is crash, lag and over heat ridiculously​. It's unplayable every day to the point of going back to playing Mcoc... unbelievable. Bring a fix out and asap, Android users getting no answers and nothing on the Nvidia shield k1 posts. I have 17 other players getting fed up with it in my alliance, and god knows how many worldwide. No point in saying you'll ban people for speaking up as it's the truth and getting banned from here won't matter to anyone like me nor others fed up. The only reason we're here is to state the obvious bugs and persistent need of a fix not to chat b with the kids.
  • I'm getting instant loses in the Arena now right after I pick a team.

The screen duplicates overtop of itself when this happens. I'll grab a screenshot next time this happens.
    I'm getting instant loses in the Arena now right after I pick a team.

The screen duplicates overtop of itself when this happens. I'll grab a screenshot next time this happens.

When that happens don't touch anything close app and restart and fixed
  • NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    I'm getting instant loses in the Arena now right after I pick a team.

When that happens don't touch anything close app and restart and fixed

It shouldn't happen to begin with...
    edited May 2017
    No it shouldn't but I tried offering the guy solution till it is fixed but so many people so negative about everything apparently don't even think help and advice is any good

• BendoverBendover Posts: 9
    Yea....the game is beautiful sadly seems the urgency to fix it is not there, therefore my patience is not there in corrolation. Oh well ...im back in marvel....its really bad on crashes though to the point i almost slam and broke my phone lol
    edited May 2017
    Delete