Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New T4 offer with T3 crystal

At 2500, Buy it or pass it?

New T4 offer with T3 crystal 24 votes

Buy buy buy!
20%
JKLAnakinPrimeKeys_SpideyCeltRuinousPower 5 votes
Nah pass.
79%
MyNastix75Faithz17MallowmanAustin555555GochaBROBeerguzzlerParadoxFuryserdoodTracked_SignalBlack_ThoughtDatedWizard41121893UrAverageMalakaktomovDeadMemeBoiSycko5SparkEaterÆnigmaSwarmIntellect 19 votes

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    depends where you are in the game, if you already have like 4 t4b then nah
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Nah pass.
    No matter where in the game you are. That's really overpriced. I would rather grind the f out of arena and all the other mods that gives t2/t3 to sell for higher level shards, than spend 2500 energon on that. To be fair, most of the recent energon deals are not worth it, keeping in mind how hard is to earn (not buy) that energon.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Nah pass.
    Is this question going to be asked for every deal that comes out?
  • Buy buy buy!
    Yes. What heck else am I going to use my accrued energon on? Crystals? That’s the best joke I heard all year.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Where does t4 come into play? I've not used one, yet, and not sure I'll need one for a while...

They are for leveling 5 star bots up to Rank 3, right? What else is required for that promotion?
  • Buy buy buy!
    T4 and T3 class are used for leveling 5*
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Nah pass.
    I’d personally save for the next step up that gives t3a at the end. 2500 or a t4 and random t3c is overpriced