Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Should DOT’s be buffed?

Was looking through my roster as I was considering adding deep wounds to my masteries, but it occurred to me, the majority of my best bots do shock instead of bleed. There isn’t an offensive perk for any other DOT’s that offer white the same usefulness as deep wounds (no masteries in some cases), and wondered if we’ll be seeing something like this soon?

Considering the amount of ‘useful or high end’ bots that do shock damage, shockwave, g1 megs, ratchet, WJ, soundwave, kickback among others, it’s kinda unfair that bleed gets all the love mastery wise.

Others like burn and acid could do with something too, even if the bots they apply to are more limited. Maybe something like reduced power rate or slight power drain would work for shock? (I know shockwave already power drains bots under shock, but could work the same way as willpower mastery and mv1 willpower, doesn’t stack). Any way, the other DOT’s need some love.

Comments

• that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Shock and burn are pretty good where they are, you don't even need an extra mastery to make them useful or good, hence why the bots you listed are already in the high end.
  • Guess my gripe is that shock doesn’t have an equivalent to deep wounds. Many bleeders are high end, not because of deep wounds, but definitely boosted by it. Yes the bots I listed are already good, but shock in general is what I meant. Only shockwave really has an external benefit to landing shocks outside taking their health down, giving it little difference to burn or acid in terms of utility, while bleed gets additional functions.

Something equivalent for shock would benefit plenty bots, and even the likes of hound would benefit from a buff to burn