Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bug with Megatronus Sp2?

Im not sure if this is a bug but it always happens to me when i vs megatronus and i just lost a 48K raid because of it. This is usually how it goes:
I dodge that first electric part of the special and then i start back steeping to dodge that second part. But every time i do back step my character just stops even though im swiping (like a sticky feet situation) and then megatronus just tag the bot.
I don’t know if you guys are copping this but it really gets annoying, especially when i am 250K chips away from the five star, i can’t afford to lose a raid.

Comments

• Options
    This has happened to me many times
  • Options
    Do you when he teleports or when teleportation over? Depending on your answer will determine whether it’s a bug or not
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Try backstepping at the very last moment, so that he doesn't have a chance to recalibrate.
  • Options
    Do you when he teleports or when teleportation over? Depending on your answer will determine whether it’s a bug or not

While he is teleporting
  • Options
    Try backstepping at the very last moment, so that he doesn't have a chance to recalibrate.
    Ive tried that and it makes it better, thanks

• Options
    I always sidestep the second part. Works most of the time
  • Options
    Wait side step it? I thought you could only backstep. Welp, im going to try it now
  • Options
    Wait side step it? I thought you could only backstep. Welp, im going to try it now

It's much like Mirage SP2, ,,or basic melee attacks, can be dodged with both back step and aide step.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

It's much like Mirage SP2, ,,or basic melee attacks, can be dodged with both back step and aide step.

Basic melee attacks cannot be sidestepped. Try circling around Galvatron and get punished.
  • Options

While he is teleporting

While he’s , when you back up, he will show up right in front of you. When he shows up from teleportation, step back and see if that works. It’s not been a bug, you’re not timing it correctly
  • Options

While he is teleporting

While he’s , when you back up, he will show up right in front of you. When he shows up from teleportation, step back and see if that works. It’s not been a bug, you’re not timing it correctly
    I wasn’t talking about him hitting me. I’m just talking about the sticky feet. Remember when primal used to have it? Well it kept doing for me as well. And you know what it isn’t only happening with megatronus, it is happening with other bots as well but more when i vs megatronus