Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How do I counter Harm Accelerators?

I’ve constantly been confounded in raids lately almost solely because of harm accelerators. It’s bad enough that my team of a rating of 3,000 is being paired against 20,000 enemies, but even if I don’t get hit at all those harm accelerators kill me regardless. I don’t have MV1 Prime or Grimlock leveled up or duped, so my team is pretty much entirely without a counter to it. It’s kind of ridiculous to me that I take guaranteed damage no matter how I play.

Couldn’t they make it that if you get the bleed debuff if you get HIT, instead of having it eat away at your health (fairly quickly, I might add) no matter what you do? I just fought a raid where there were 2 harm accelerators on 2 bots with ratings of over 3,000 each, about 3 times more than my own bots. Even without them actually landing a hit on me I would lose two bots in less than a minute on just one of theirs.

Is there anything I can do with a team of (3 Star) Arcee, Prowl, Motormaster, Mirage, Starscream, or Optimus? I’m leveling up a 4 Star Jazz and Shockwave, but they won’t help against harm accelerators either.

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Without a proper anti-bleeder, 3K against 20K is that hard. That's the reality. Wait for some RNG luck.

By the way if you're constantly given 20K base, I'd suggest you give up here and there, to lower your medal, for the moment.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Not much you can do. You need BW team
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    You can also utilize Tantrum's Sig to counter HA.

stack 3 attack buffs and he will purify the HA bleed unless you get hit by a special attack afterwards
  • Options
    Without a proper anti-bleeder, 3K against 20K is that hard. That's the reality. Wait for some RNG luck.

By the way if you're constantly given 20K base, I'd suggest you give up here and there, to lower your medal, for the moment.

Spot on. Unfortunately without a dedicated anti bleeder you’re going to have a ceiling. Lowering your medal count and hitting lower bases is the only option. HA will just destroy your team with a high enough ranked bot due to dot alone.

Of course sometimes it’s just luck, and you’ll get the occasional cruel bugger who’ll prepare for an anti bleeder brawler by sticking a tact on HA. Either way, you need an anti bleeder.
  • Options
    AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    HA used to be a lot worse. Is pretty tame compared to what it used to be. At least now it has a timer albeit a slow one.
  • Options
    Do you have any 4 stars? And are you above level 30 or below?
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    If only you had a strong duplicated Grimlock his purification ability is awesome my little brother has it and I’m wanting it lol
  • Options
    TonyTony Posts: 2
    Thanks for the suggestions. I do have a couple 4 stars, namely Shockwave and Jazz, but they’re pretty new and have yet to be leveled up. I’m almost level 40. I haven’t really got any good brawlers other than a 3 Star super Motormaster. The raid team I’m running right now is Shockwave (or Mirage) Prowl (or Jazz), and Arcee, which consists of most of my upgraded 3 and 4 stars.

I’ve just lost two raids in a row because Bonecrusher with Harm Accelerator just eats away everything I have. Most of my bots tend to take a lot of time to dodge around and pick off opponents slowly from a distance to win, which is something I can’t afford against HAs.
  • Options
    Your best option is shockwave. Play more aggressive and keep spam SP1.
    Other bots especially jazz will bleed faster when he crits.