Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

December bot

Movie Bumblebee will be released in December. I am very much looking forward to it.
In the trailer, Triple Changer 's Decepticons appeared.
And, Blitzwing. I am angry about what he is not a starscream, but I think it's a big hit movie.

Well, how about adding those characters in December?

December bot 26 votes

BB Dropkick
19%
OllyScarredArachnid333KittenZaptosdakingAsrtg6 5 votes
BB Shatter
11%
DatedWizard4PhatBoy123BlackRazak 3 votes
BB Blitzwing
69%
French_BakerJoker69GochaBROTracked_SignalNemesisUnknownDeymonKillerPeasPJTheKingHunterCrossidesKenCeltTfpsoundwaveOptimalOptimus_MV1DeadMemeBoiSycko5HH46yRaphaMGSpringzDatWolf 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    BB Dropkick
    I honestly believe we are going to get both Shatter and Dropkick because the last time this game promoted a movie (Last Knight), we got 2 bots (Drift and Hut Rud). I feel like it can be the same case for the Bumblebee film. Also, Travis Knight did say that Shatter and Dropkick are the main villains of the movie, showing more importance than Blitzwing and, therefore, having a higher chance at being in this game.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    BB Shatter
    Angela Bassett is a badarse.
    Her conniving Shatter triple changer looks super, like a Windblade, DONE RIGHT.
    "Blitzwing" (still betting it's Starscream)?
    JUST USE TACT. SCREAMER!
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    December? What about January and February and March and April and May and June and July and August... I think you get the point.

Cant believe these threads still keep popping up. You guys should just stop asking for details for one month at a time and just ask Kabam for their development calendar.
  • Options
    HH46yHH46y Posts: 8
    BB Blitzwing
    I think the dropkick is also wonderful.
    dd31i8ur7hl5.gif
  • Options
    Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Ah, guys? There is already a thread for this. One of the Kabam people closed another poll I made, so...

Here:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/819/transformers-forged-to-fight-character-suggestion-thread#latest