Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

EXTREME LAG ON *ANDROID*(tested on my three phones)

i dont know why but the game is lagging extremely after the update.
plz fix it.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Yeah, HELP by naming make, model and chipset- so i can update the REQUIREMENTS thread
  • Options
    IOS extremely hot in the first fight
    Arena is impossible
  • Options
    IOS extremely hot in the first fight
    Arena is impossible

What model and config?
    I'll add to the REQUIREMENTS thread
  • Options
    I've got a Google.Pixel XL and it late like crazy after the update
  • Options
    I've got a Google.Pixel XL and it late like crazy after the update

Thanks!
  • Options
    Mine is LG Stylus 2. I've had lag problems for a while, but especially recently its so bad I can't play. Raids are almost impossible to win. With load times of 1-1.5 minutes EACH screen change, its nothing short of a miracle if I can get through a raid without timing out. Battles are harder too in raids. I lag a lot so that my commands don't always happen when I make them which means that I get hammered, don't side/back step in time, and such.

I don't know if Ironhide has been nerfed or not but whenever I try a heavy with him, there is a 1-2 second delay between the command and when he shoots, meaning that most of the time he gets shot out of his heavy and countered very easily. Some others have similar problems, and I don't know the exact date this started but Ironhide has gone from my go-to bot to one I only take as a last resort.

Arenas aren't as bad but that's because I can have most fights, up to the x3 multiplier, on auto fight.
  • Options
    @Halloweendm the Sd410, sd430 or any other Sd4xx series is better suited to F2F compared to older sd8xx or sd6xx series phones, but is SUSCEPTIBLE TO MEMORY LEAK.
    A reboot and GAME BOOSTER helps F2F by 20%.
  • Options
    New DEPRECATED SoC:
    SD821
    - lag, freezes, crashes, overheating
  • Options
    PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Ever since the Megatronus spotlight lauch i've been experiencing random 20-40 seconds freezes, mid fight or loading screens, just a bit more sluggish interface overall.

Two devices: Sony Xperia z3+ and Samsung Tab A10 both running Android 7.1.1
  • Options
    bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    Same here during fight the screen is getting pause in between the fight. Then after some time it gets normal but still I loose my move and even health . My hand set is moto z play
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    All my bots have atciky feet and have begin dropping blocks and charging straight into the opponent.
    Android MOTOZ2
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Halloweendm the Sd410, sd430 or any other Sd4xx series is better suited to F2F compared to older sd8xx or sd6xx series phones, but is SUSCEPTIBLE TO MEMORY LEAK.
    A reboot and GAME BOOSTER helps F2F by 20%.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried both with limited success. The reboot helps very little--for my phone, its better for me to shut down the app and then restart it with the game booster. That gets better results than just rebooting or turning off and then turning phone back on. Game boosters usually help a little, maybe 20-40 minutes of play is less problematic in fights, but there's nothing I can do about the load times every time the screen changes.
  • Options
    bishawa wrote: »
    Same here during fight the screen is getting pause in between the fight. Then after some time it gets normal but still I loose my move and even health . My hand set is moto z play

Sorry pal, the Moto Z P (almost all SD625 socs) is NOT gonna handle F2F for much longer, unless the DEVS fix the underlying code.
    Moto G5S Plus also suffering, but weirdly not the SD625 motorola ONE.
    Heck, even the Z2P is starting to crash. And that's a SD626.
  • Options
    PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Ever since the Megatronus spotlight lauch i've been experiencing random 20-40 seconds freezes, mid fight or loading screens, just a bit more sluggish interface overall.

• Options
    Piconia wrote: »

OMG, yes, this!

Moto X4, Pixel C... every single fight is guaranteed to freeze at least once for anywhere from 5 to about 30 seconds for me. If I just keep holding block while it's frozen (to avoid coming back to my bot half dead), the system warns me that the app is held up. If I touch nothing it eventually comes back, but then I'm getting beat up.

Occasionally I can hit pause while it's frozen and if I touch nothing else, when the game unfreezes it goes straight to pause. But of course coming out of pause often puts you in a disadvantage.
  • Options
    splendic wrote: »
    Piconia wrote: »

OMG, yes, this!

Moto X4, Pixel C... every single fight is guaranteed to freeze

Yes.
    Based on my testing,
    ALL Android devices are suffering at the moment, exception being SD845 and SD835 devices.
    No word from the mods about THIS LATEST GLITCH
  • Options
    Unio77 wrote: »
    Funny thing is I play on a Samsung galaxy tab 4 (android)and the game works smoothly except for OCCASIONAL overheating and crashes.

Most low powered devices are champs at handling F2F, just slow loading times compared to medium or high end SoCs.
    Is your model the 2014 Tab 4 or 2018 Tab S4?