Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

T2 Class Spark - Availability

Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
I searched and found numerous threads on the subject of increasing the availability of t2cs, and only saw 1 idea implemented - Sunday missions. I feel that since you have all but phased out 3* and to some extent 4*, that the availibility of t2cs should be increased so it is not an impediment to forging. Similar to how you restrict access to certain game modes based on commander level, can you make a master daily mission for commanders over level 40? Something that will award a significant amount of t2cs for exploration. We need 12 to fully rank a 4* from r1 to r4.
Another suggestion that has been brought up in the past is added t2cs crystals as a daily raid store item.
Lastly, the spark supply drop bundles for 350 energon are a horrible, horrible value. If you could buff those by either drastically reducing the price, or including a reasonable amount of t2cs, then we would consider purchasing them.
Forging is what makes this game interesting and fun, and it's even part of the name of the game. Please do something to make the low level materials easier to get so we can forge!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    they also added a hard daily mission for extra/better t2c rewards.. before it was only easy and med. If you fully explore the hard mission, you'll get a full spark and then some. if you full explore both hard and medium, it's a decent amount as a grind each day
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    t3c is the real problem
  • Options
    Yes, my post assumes there would be a natural progression from hard to expert or master. I'm sure there are other ways to balance this, but someone suggested over 6 months ago that raid store should have t2c, yet there is no t2c. They added EVERYTHING ELSE to daily raid store, except t2c.
  • Options
    Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    There is daily opportunity for T2C so I’m not following this - did you mean T3C? That’s certainly much more difficult to score
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I am asking for either a higher tier for daily t2c mission that reward more t2c, and/or t2c crystals as a daily raid item, like they did with t3c.

In our circle, some have suggested that forging also give spark shards, but that might be more difficult to implement.
  • Options
    Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    I am asking for either a higher tier for daily t2c mission that reward more t2c, and/or t2c crystals as a daily raid item, like they did with t3c.
    But why? If you play Medium and Hard daily missions you can pick up a few T2Cs if not more
  • Options

Seb1976 wrote: »
    But why? If you play Medium and Hard daily missions you can pick up a few T2Cs if not more

Because I need 12 t2c to r4 and forge 4* bots. At the current rate that's about 3-4 weeks.
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I would agree that getting these sparks is a bit teadious, any tier class spark is for that matter.

I don’t keep track of the t1 sparks mainly because they are worthless where I’m at.

I know you can get 3 t2c sparks everyday from dailies, but like a point mentioned above that’s still weeks to get the required amount. T2c sparks really have little value now a days, so I think giving more out is fair.

Now, t3c are really hard to get. The easiest way is ofcourse through complete luck of t3 crystals. Luckily you only need one for a 4 star bot, but say you want a r3 or even a r4 five star, that goes up to 9 needed. When you only get a few pulls a month this makes for an insanely long grindfest. With 5 stars becoming more relevant I think naturally we will get more ways to access these (as we have been).

And ofcourse the obvious t4c is not yet possible.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Here's the issue with relying on the daily missions to score 3 t2c - it takes up a fair whack of energy. For people who are clearing easy - master, it's too much.

Players at the top end are looking to forge 4* now, and keep the 3* forge train rolling. They're a huge bottleneck and we don't get nearly enough of them from rewards. It's fair enough if you're at the lower levels and a r4 4* is a high aim still - but honestly it's easier to get a t2a than enough t2c to rank
    up. The natural pace of this game is ahead, by far, of how quickly t2c can be obtained.