Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Awakening Pack--Which to Awaken? Who will you awaken if you get the pack?

I was seriously thinking of asking Kabam to do one of these awakening packs. Not sure if I should be happy they did it, or concerned that they're able to read my mind now!

For me, most of my 4* are awakened. There are a few exceptions, but the most obvious in need of awakening is Ratchet and Mirage. I have Ratchet at R4, Mirage at R3. The only reason Mirage isn't at R4 or used as much is because he isn't awakened. I got pretty good with Mirage and I like him a lot. Ratchet is fun even unawakened and I'm getting used to how good he and G1 Prime are when paired up. I could go either way, so I'm asking for opinions and advice on which way to go.

Who else is getting the awakening deal? Do you know what bot you'll improve? Or are you stuck with a choice to make like me?

Comments

• KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I believe both bots really rely on higher level signatures for them to be useful. Utilizes mirages signature in just a few seconds is really short time frame, and ratchet’s will have such a low chance that you will never see it when you want it. Either way you’ll want to grind the hell out of 4* sig upgrades.

So now it’s a question of who has more utility in your team. It sounds like that would be ratchet for the synergy you mentioned.
  • Well, you can take them both to higher level, both could be awaked .
    While Mirages KERS helps out his special. And just taking to 15-20 he can be good. It'll give enough time to initiate combo with UNBLOCKABLE attack after sp2, and loop stuns, and lunch an sp1
  • Yeah, that's the problem. I'm drawn toward Mirage (also because his toy was one of the coolest when I was growing up), but I'm getting better and better with Ratchet and able to fight bots way above his power level and win.