Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T2 Mod Sparks

Recently i have managed to get my 1st 4* exo filter from the 4* shards. I ranked to r2 using T1 utility sparks without a hassle since ive got too many of it ;p.
However, when i wanted to rank it to the next level, it requires T2 utility sparks. TBH ive never seen one before so i was wondering how do i get the T2 sparks or essence, either its from the AM or spotlight. Or do i need to grind from the base arena to get it?

Comments

• KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Horribly priced energon deals is the only way so far
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Offers come around for purchase once in a while. Usually in some package for around 900-1200 energon.
  • FlyerFlyer Posts: 24
    @Kenny @JKL thanks for the info.
    Never thought it as a rare item. Was thinking that i can get it via base arena or from ancient sactum shards that i got from playing AM.
    Then, no point ranking it up for the time being. I shall treat it as a collectors item.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Flyer wrote: »
    @Kenny @JKL thanks for the info.
    Never thought it as a rare item. Was thinking that i can get it via base arena or from ancient sactum shards that i got from playing AM.
    Then, no point ranking it up for the time being. I shall treat it as a collectors item.

They shouldn’t be as rare as they are. It’s not like you can win on base defense anyways.
  • FlyerFlyer Posts: 24
    Yes, i agree with u @Kenny . Kabam should make it a bit easier to obtain by getting it thru arena or AM at least.
    Yeah, base defence sucks no matter how we try to improve it hahaha.