Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Act 4

TheAmOs12TheAmOs12 Posts: 42
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Will Act 4 be released at any point in the future. qayas0q5u13i.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
    edited October 2018
    We hope so. But the lack of updates from the anniversary to nowadays is frustrating. It's like Kabam forgot TFTF to put full focus on MCOC. I hope the comments that affirm the game will be shut offline next year are fake news...

But discarding sad facts, I'm expecting to see Act 4 with Megatronus as the boss.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    there’s nothing holding back except laziness
  • Options
    I assume in February but I could be very very wrong
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Act 4 is coming in Dec. 2018 or Jan. 2019 right ?
  • Options
    Even if act 4 is released there is no way that all the chapters will be released. You’ll have to wait six months for each to come out.
  • Options
    That is why I don't make videos about this game so much anymore
  • Options
    That is why I don't make videos about this game so much anymore

Same here man. There is nothing to make a video on anymore. Master spotlight is done within the first few day. So what else is there to make? Not worth my time.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Story missions are meant to be easy and don't need to be video-showcased.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Story missions are meant to be easy and don't need to be video-showcased.

It's not necessary for story missions to be easy lol .. a bit of challenge is all we need in Act 4
  • Options
    With the introduction of 5*, the final boss might be around 12,000 - 14,000 rating, similar to MCOC's Maestro. It will far likely be Megatronus, as the Story is being directed to the Prime Relics... we could see other Primes like Solus, Prima, and Liege Maximo as well. Some theorize it would be Lockdown or Unicron as well, but I guess Lockdown isn't that much of an overpower, and if Unicron steps in right now, he should be in a nerfed incarnation - like Rodimus Unicronus.

By these power sorts, I guess the better would be Lockdown as Act 4 boss, Megatronus as the boss of Act 5's Chapter 2, and Rodimus Unicronus of Chapter 4, leaving Act 6 for total focus on Unicron. The Quintessons could become AM's exclusive boss and there should be a Legends of Cybertron Mission where all Primes are put together.

Who knows?
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    With the introduction of 5*, the final boss might be around 12,000 - 14,000 rating, similar to MCOC's Maestro. It will far likely be Megatronus, as the Story is being directed to the Prime Relics... we could see other Primes like Solus, Prima, and Liege Maximo as well. Some theorize it would be Lockdown or Unicron as well, but I guess Lockdown isn't that much of an overpower, and if Unicron steps in right now, he should be in a nerfed incarnation - like Rodimus Unicronus.

By these power sorts, I guess the better would be Lockdown as Act 4 boss, Megatronus as the boss of Act 5's Chapter 2, and Rodimus Unicronus of Chapter 4, leaving Act 6 for total focus on Unicron. The Quintessons could become AM's exclusive boss and there should be a Legends of Cybertron Mission where all Primes are put together.

Who knows?

This message belongs to the " TFTF-related dreams " thread