Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Next bot

2»

Comments

• Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Kenny wrote: »
    Kenny wrote: »
    If they added warpath next month I think everyone except maybe one or two players would all do the same thing.

That ofcourse is avoid playing anything inside the game, there’s no need for a bot weaker than hound inside the game.

Who said warpath would be weaker than hound?

Who said that warpath would be stronger than hound?

Anyways I posted that with one person in mind.

As Richter Belmont said "Begone! You don't belong in this world monster!"

:trollface:
  • Options
    We should really just change the title of this thread to "Warpath Suggestion Thread"
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    We should really just change the title of this thread to "Warpath Suggestion Thread"

Warpath or bust movement my guy
  • Options
    HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    Greetings Kabam Mike, I would like to ask a simple question that I hope you can answer. Are you going to follow the spotlight mission taking a meaning? With a history and bots of the month related to it. Or we will go back to the individual bot missions for each month
  • Options
    HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    Postscript, thank you very much for finally completing a War Beast of each class :smile:
  • Options
    HZERO wrote: »
    Postscript, thank you very much for finally completing a War Beast of each class :smile:

Yeeesssss. I am happy about that, but it doesn't satisfy my Predacon hunger.

Just because Scorponok is coming out it doesn't mean I'll stop requesting the BW Predacons, you hear me @Kabam Miike