Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatronus sp"3"

Twice today Megatronus on the resource has triggered his sp3 with a yellow bar.
First time I thought maybe I saw wrong, the second time I was absolutely sure. I mentioned it in my Line group and someone else said he's noticed that also.
@Kabam Miike have you heard of this happening??
Tagged:

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited October 2018
    I thought his SP3 comes out way to soon on that mod lol
    This could definitely explain why
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah it's reeeally quick and hits hard. Pay attention next time. Either he's triggering it the nanosecond it turns red or it's a major bug.
    I've also noticed he's immune to Shockwaves power drain in Master. I wonder if it's draining at the same rate he builds so they cancel out
  • Hey there!

I'm going to bring this to the team, however -- if you have video of this it'd be super helpful! Thank you in advance and for bringing this to our attention.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Hey there!

I'm going to bring this to the team, however -- if you have video of this it'd be super helpful! Thank you in advance and for bringing this to our attention.

There are a whole list of things bots are doing on my other thread about them Defying physics. I also put a ticket in and got a cookie cutter response.
    It seems the AI is actually running several frames ahead of what the game is running. Is there a delay between device and server? This would explain premature special triggers, impossible blocks, ghosting through ranged shots, etc.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I have experienced this, and I feel it is attributed to the AI's programming/decision coding where it fires specials the nanosecond a bar fills - so fast that we don't see that the bar has filled and we're left to assume the previous bar special was fired. It usually happens where I'm expecting an sp1 and I'm met with an sp2, though.