Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Raids suck with new bots....

Rant On

*Shakes Fist*

I hate all you guys with Megatronus paired with Resource Mod!
I hate all you guys with Megatronus paired with Resource Mod and NanoJack and Harm Accelerator even more!

Rant Off

It's not impossible but a PIA! I guess I will have to do the same on my base eventually. Can't beat them join them...

Comments

• Options
    Raids are finally difficult.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I pity the foos who are just starting out and have to face what you described.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    it’s a nice challenge
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    serdood wrote: »
    Rant On

*Shakes Fist*

I hate all you guys with Megatronus paired with Resource Mod and NanoJack and Harm Accelerator even more!

Rant Off

It's not impossible but a PIA! I guess I will have to do the same on my base eventually. Can't beat them join them...

Use KB. One heavy attack shuts down RR until Megatronus uses a special attack.. then just heavy again.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »
    Rant On

*Shakes Fist*

Rant Off

Use KB. One heavy attack shuts down RR until Megatronus uses a special attack.. then just heavy again.

I think Windblade’s S1 will do the same for RR and deal shock damage.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Rant On

*Shakes Fist*

Rant Off

I think Windblade’s S1 will do the same for RR and deal shock damage.

yes but it comes with a sp1 and if he triggers sig earlier than u....

BTw she doesn't shutdown Megatronus' natural power gain (like without RR) but deals shock anyway.
  • Options
    WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Or use Wheeljack and spam him Megatronus with SP1, and never let him get his power bar charged. Or use Ironhide and blast him to pieces. There are so many choices.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Didn't see it suggested yet but Jazz would make a good counter.
  • Options
    C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    Rant On

*Shakes Fist*

Rant Off

LOL, I guess Bonecrusher with Harm Accelerator is old news now.
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    C0M1C5 wrote: »
    Rant On

*Shakes Fist*

Rant Off

LOL, I guess Bonecrusher with Harm Accelerator is old news now.

Tantrum just melt him now
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    You’re making a big deal about it, just get 5k team to break through 40k base without losing 1% of your health.
    itoqtk18194u.jpeg
    uonqtuxt4dqd.jpeg
  • Options
    McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    How would that even be possible ? 5k team even if it was hacking how would it counter Megatronus on RR Especially with his health so high? Megatronus Should have at least gotten off 1 SP3 right? What type of hacking trick is that person even using?
  • Options
    What type of hacking trick is that person even using? [/quote]
    Acceptable one, this guy had been reported million times by my teammates and me but he still doing it.

• Options
    McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    What type of hacking trick is that person even using?
    Acceptable one, this guy had been reported million times by my teammates and me but he still doing it.

[/quote]

I figured it was "That Guy" I just cant imagine what kind of hack doesn't still allow the game to act as it should. I know there is something that basically contols hackers Bot AI making them perfect but still the power gain in Megatronus Alone Even when he hits his 10 percent and cant take damage he should have used is SP3 and caused hacker some damage I would think.
  • Options
    I think APK hack tool would prevent the AI from moving & the hacker can take him down in one shot.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited October 2018
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    What type of hacking trick is that person even using?

[/quote]

I think I know which guy you are referring to. He (or someone else who uses the same hack) attacked my base twice on the same day with only a 5K attack rating against my 16K base rating at the time, somehow not losing a single % of energy (even though I had HA w/ Ultra Magnus as my last line of D... should have lost something immediately right then and there). I raided his base back both times (he has a relatively weak base rating) and I ended up netting more raid chips against him than he did against me. I think that put an end to that kind of a raid.
  • Options
    serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    edited October 2018
    I am surprised you are even able to revenge. Never worked for me.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I am surprised you are even able to revenge. Never worked for me.

Twice even....
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    It’s a hack that starts the match with the opponents’ HP at 0%, the only thing the user does is just hit once and insta KO, some are even being a bit smart by letting one of their bots get KO on purpose to not raise any red flags in the system, so they won’t stand out like the current “that guy” being talked about here.
    It’s sad that this is still going on, honestly ( and this is just my opinion) Kabam should just shut down support for all android devices, since those are the easiests to hack.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    It’s a hack that starts the match with the opponents’ HP at 0%, the only thing the user does is just hit once and insta KO, some are even being a bit smart by letting one of their bots get KO on purpose to not raise any red flags in the system, so they won’t stand out like the current “that guy” being talked about here.
    It’s sad that this is still going on, honestly ( and this is just my opinion) Kabam should just shut down support for all android devices, since those are the easiests to hack.

Rather than cutoff half of their revenue, why not thoroughly investigate the accused? Doesn't kabam have the power to see fight statistics?
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309

Rather than cutoff half of their revenue, why not thoroughly investigate the accused? Doesn't kabam have the power to see fight statistics?

They have been temporarily banned before, this means kabam knows about it. If they do bother they will probably just give them a slap on the wrist. Or claim it’s collusion and find a way to punish everyone.
  • Options

Shut down all Android device, really? You are cutting off those that don't give a rat's ass about iOS.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

Shut down all Android device, really? You are cutting off those that don't give a rat's ass about iOS.

he just talking from assumption. if you do a simple internet search. a forum for how to install a hack IOS app is one of the first things to show up.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Voltron wrote: »

he just talking from assumption. if you do a simple internet search. a forum for how to install a hack IOS app is one of the first things to show up.

I'd LOVE an iOS F2F hack.
    Instant phone cool down would be awesome
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    BlackRazak wrote: »

that hack might work...you'll be one shotting all the fights so you'll be done before the phone has a chance to heat up. lol
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    BlackRazak wrote: »

that hack might work...you'll be one shotting all the fights so you'll be done before the phone has a chance to heat up. lol

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE CHEAT ON GAMES.
    IT'S AN EFFING GAME, MASTERY IS THE DAMN POINT!
    I bet all these losers WISH they had a cheat-app for LIFE