Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wasp Wars (formerly known as Transformers: Forged to Fight)

:D:p

Biggest joke ever. U should just gift everyone a 4* Wasp and Awakening Program in the interim to at least keep the playing field fair. Seriously though, that would require you to be considerate to your customers and the situation you created and continue to fail to fix.

Comments

• massimo51 wrote: »

Biggest joke ever. U should just gift everyone a 4* Wasp and Awakening Program in the interim to at least keep the playing field fair. Seriously though, that would require you to be considerate to your customers and the situation you created and continue to fail to fix.

But for real they had a wasp offer before hahah how about that.
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    How is it that only now do I know about the Wasp strategy for AM?

There are so many topics about Wasp now, and I just managed to awaken him.
    Does the game ban players for using this strategy, will there be a fix to nerf?

Or is Wasp official acknowledged as a god in AM and is actually promoted as a good choice to use.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    C0M1C5 wrote: »
    How is it that only now do I know about the Wasp strategy for AM?

There are so many topics about Wasp now, and I just managed to awaken him.
    Does the game ban players for using this strategy, will there be a fix to nerf?

Or is Wasp official acknowledged as a god in AM and is actually promoted as a good choice to use.

You're good to use him. Kabam already gave the thumbs up for it.
  • End the Wasps War with RAID bugs solution.

Waspinator is not my goto bot, but when I first saw Waspinator Lives after SP3, I was like did he just put himself back together? The fact that he is in pieces after SP3 is just a comical reason to execute his SP3. 🤣

Why stop at 4 star, 5 star is coming?
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    End the Wasps War with RAID bugs solution.

Waspinator is not my goto bot, but when I first saw Waspinator Lives after SP3, I was like did he just put himself back together? The fact that he is in pieces after SP3 is just a comical reason to execute his SP3. 🤣

Why stop at 4 star, 5 star is coming?

The 5 star is already out, but realistically you don’t need it.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I still want to get a 4 or 5 star Waspinator lol
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited November 2018
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    I still want to get a 4 or 5 star Waspinator lol

you might score one in this month's free wasp crystal. i hope it was intentional just to rub it in. :D this bickering is getting old..trashy funny but old #trolloftheyear

• massimo51 wrote: »

The wasp gift would already awaken him on my account. And that demo awakening program, I can use on my megatronus
  • So for those of us who don’t know what exactly does Waspinator do in AMs that is unfair to others? Details please?
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    So for those of us who don’t know what exactly does Waspinator do in AMs that is unfair to others? Details please?

Attack until you die, pause, timeout, fight again, repeat. The only thing stopping you is your phone battery. More details are in plenty of threads if you really want more.