Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Apps lagged and crashed

I have just started the new spotlight mission and while i wanted to start the 3rd battle, suddenly the app starting loading more than 30 seconds and crashed. Had to reboot, went back and yeah, my bot was punished, HALF LIFE was gone before i even started the fight.
And it happened for another 2 more times. It really pissed me off.
Luckily i started from the hard mission, if it was expert or master, then i would be really mad. FIX THE BUGS!!!

Comments

• Blame the wasps. 🤣
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    For me each round loads a lot faster, but mid-round freezing (~20 seconds) is back again after it's fixed a year ago.
  • Same thing here. Why does Kabam keep reintroducing bugs? Unfortunately, for me, it froze almost every other fight in master and caused significant damage or bot loss. It is mind-boggling that some issue can be fixed in one update (patch) and then unfixed then next.
  • Hello, I am always shown at the beginning of the game that my device is not supported. I've always had the game on my phone and it ran smoothly. Since the penultimate update, nothing works (I mean the update before 30.10.18)
    can someone tell me what that is exactly for a problem or someone has an idea.
  • It must be a solution from the service staff, have invested in the game money
  • FlyerFlyer Posts: 24
    Seems it has been fixed after the minor update. Hopefully it stays that way. Im really tired n pissed of this bugs issue keep on repeating.
    Flyer wrote: »
    Seems it has been fixed after the minor update. Hopefully it stays that way. Im really tired n pissed of this bugs issue keep on repeating.

I take my word back. It happened again while i wanted to start battle in AM. Really annoying.
  • My game crashes and now after the last update it looks like I get 1 frame every 10 seconds after every couple of matches. I'm running on a s8+ and a essential phone.
  • Hello kabam team. I am already writing this 4-5 times and ask for a solution to my problem. I am always shown that my device is no longer supported. I have a ZTE BLADE L7 (4GB memory and 1GB RAM)
    I hope that I finally get an answer from the kabam team
  • Hello kabam team. I am already writing this 4-5 times and ask for a solution to my problem. I am always shown that my device is no longer supported. I have a ZTE BLADE L7 (4GB memory and 1GB RAM)
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    keinplan04 wrote: »
    Hello kabam team. I am already writing this 4-5 times and ask for a solution to my problem. I am always shown that my device is no longer supported. I have a ZTE BLADE L7 (4GB memory and 1GB RAM)

Although the Spreadtrum SC7331g series is still fine for MOST things, but 1GB RAM just can't cope with F2F anymore.
    Also pretty sure 32bit SoCs are no longer supported
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    @keinplan04 1GB of ram is simply not enough for this game dude. You'll have to change your device. I've been running the game on 3GB device and the game constantly eat 1.2-1.4 GB of ram. Sadly your device is way too low on requirements to run the game - CPU, GPU, RAM.
  • ElTeeManElTeeMan Posts: 1
    edited November 2018
    I play this game all the time but since the update for Megatronous series, the game lags badly and crashed on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I'm so sick and tired of it.

In middle of the game, doesn't matter what mode, Spotlight, or Alliance, or Raid, or Arena, it would freeze for good 20 seconds. Sometime it recovered but so laggy that I can't play. Other time it crashed, restarted itself, and I lost half of the health.
  • ktomov, I always had the game on this phone and it has always worked well until the update came.
  • Im tired from this crashes!! Play from the first day and a while it looked like everything is good but now it starts again crashing in AM, in Raids, in Spotlight.. I could puke if I have a run against Cheetor in Alliancemission 3.35 and than game crash and take a half from my bot!
    The same in other events.
    I have this like 3-5 times a day and it makes me frustrated with time.. change it just..

I play with iPhone 8.
    Lately i can see a lot of new topics talking about similar things about the game crashed, lag and so on.
    Im pretty sure kabam team are reading it but im not sure either any action will be taken to resolve these issues.

• Guys

Let's stop spending money on this game.

So maybe kabam will hear our claims.