Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special Offers

So, as I many of you perhaps noticed, Kabam released a Special Offer for Waspinator which includes 10 Wasp Crystals and 3 Gold Crystals for 1000 Energon. Do you guys think it's a fair price for those that didn't get Waspinator? Is it fair that you can only buy it once? (considering the fact that not many of us here are RNG's friends) Would you like the same offers for Soundwave and Ultra Mags, among new bots?

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited May 2017
    It's like buying 10pbc plus getting some gold look at it
    That way
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    It's like buying 10pbc plus getting some gold look at it
    That way

Yup.. that's pretty much exactly what it is.

With the minor benefit of getting another crack at waspinator for more than a 30% discount
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    So, worth it or not?
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 30
    i got lucky.

t1c2xzyt5x69.png
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Yeah most people won't be so lucky
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    apaczodk59yw.jpg

I got lucky also - first time I've ever gotten a feature from a crystal (including the 8 months I've played MCOC also). Totally worth the $30 for me.
    If Kabam plans to do the same offer for Sounwave and Ultra Magnus I'll buy those for sure, then.
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 30
    i saw another guy who got 7 3*s. 2 of those were waspinators. say wuuuuuuh?
  • elshark81elshark81 Posts: 2
    Yeah this was easily the best 10 crystal pull I had, with a 4* and 3* waspinator and 5 other 3* dupes! Thought the special had improved drop rates, but some of my alliance mates only got 2 or 3 good pulls.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Sooo glad they gave the cassette crystal one more rotation! Spent $30 on crystals and:
    b0vkjtmqqblj.png
    Now I just gotta level him
    edited May 2017
    Did anyone noticed that CW Soundwave's arms are similar to RX78-2 Gundam's arms?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    didn't buy coz I don't need Wasp. already have a 3* awaken Ironhide.

Yea please bring back more of such offers for GOOD bots such as Soundwave, Optimus MV1, etc.. Those promos will definitely be popular and lots of ppl will buy them.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    agreed, I'm ready for the soundwave offer :D
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    agreed, I'm ready for the soundwave offer :D
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Yeah, I'm hoping for a prowl one like the waspinator deal.... would also be nice to see other champs find their way to raids as well, I like the concept of that.
    I actually don't mind if Kabam puts 2-Stars versions on these events. Wherever you look at it, this gamemode it's great both for F2P (who doesn't have the chance to get featured bots at Crystals/Arena) and P2P/P2W (Easy forge material)