Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Why does scorponok have this strange red aura around him

I Honestly have no clue But I hope they fix it cuz the red aura is nt that cool on him

Comments

• Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    yeah I noticed that too. It's like he's got some weird red speckling all over his body during the fight, but when you look at his bot portrait, you don't see anything like that in there.

It kinda makes him look like he crawled out of a volcano; like he's a lava-scorpion.

@Kabam Miike is this an intentional visual effect or a bug?
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    That’s when the NT-D System activates Scorponok’s psycho frame.
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Darm0k wrote: »

"I was also thinking this," Synth said, lyingly.
  • Options
    n1zf435dpivu.jpeg

Maybe it's based on his awful Transmetal form.
  • Options
    Nah, just another visual glitch for people who don't have iPhones :(
    Noticed it too. First, I thought it was some kind of toxic dust because it was all over his stinger, shoulders, and chest. But then, I saw it on his face. At this point I already knew it was another damn graphic glitch...
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited November 2018
    it's a graphics glitch... i play on both types..IOS doesn't have this red outline
  • Options
    AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    I think it is because he was teleported here right after he sink in lava and was affected by Vok's Transmetal wave, so lava was infused in his body.
  • Options
    Yeah it's a visual glitch. When comparing it to the IOS version, you can notice the huge difference.
  • Options
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »

"I was also thinking this," Synth said, lyingly.

Gundam Unicorn reference.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I have it as well, on one hand it's annoying but on the other... I dunno looks kinda cool
  • Options
    JmdJmd Posts: 45
    edited November 2018
    I'm using a Moto Z Droid and I can barely make out what Scorponok is when he's moving. He kinda just looks like a sparkly red blob. XD
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can you guys try fixing this for Android?
  • Options
    Ink1Ink1 Posts: 4
    The red aura effect is like all blury so it s a bit hard to see scorponok s face
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike are you guys aware of this issue? Please fix soon, it's been almost half a month.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike are you guys aware of this issue? Please fix soon, it's been almost half a month.

They may have taken it to the team.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    8dhs7gu4xhjb.jpg

It was November 14 , i guess kabam's internet speed is slow maybe that's why this issue hasnt passed along the team or has it???🤣