Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Been wondering about the battle locations

So why are all the battles seemingly fought on Earth while the bots are running around on New Quintessa? Even the maps with the different path we navigate before a fight are on New Quintessa.

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Darm0k wrote: »
    So why are all the battles seemingly fought on Earth while the bots are running around on New Quintessa? Even the maps with the different path we navigate before a fight are on New Quintessa.

EXACTLY.
    Only non-Earth locale is Sea of Rust and Titan Graveyard
  • Well the transformers have been on earth for a long time and might have taken the battle to an earth area whenever you face a bot
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    New Quintessa is a place of shifting reality.
  • But all the backdrops seem to be from Bayverse. Why not G1 and Beast Era backdrops?
  • FlyerFlyer Posts: 24
    Because HASBRO say so ,🤣🤣🤣
  • Let me know when you figured out where on New Quintessa the Ark and the Nemesis crashed. I would expect Nemesis to be under water. 🤣
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Let me know when you figured out where on New Quintessa the Ark and the Nemesis crashed. I would expect Nemesis to be under water. 🤣

With the LONGEST and largest periscope you'll ever see.
    Can you IMAGINE the Crash McCrashFace if Kabam sets an underwater backdrop? With passing fauna and submarines/mosasaurs/krakens?

You've just been CHALLENGED, KABAM.