Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[bug] Rhinox opponent sig does not proc during raid

TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have encountered both 2* and 3* Rhinox with their sig awakened, some even up to level 60. When I hit them, their shield drops off but I don't take any damage, I am still at full health and there is no 'flash' that damage was received like what concussive block does.

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    You only take shock damage from his shield if you heavy or special
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Nowhere is it stated that it only works on heavy or special attacks. It says the shield buff caps damage from an attack, and they disappear and get used up from any attack, melee etc.

Sig says when it gets used up it explodes and does damage.

Please clarify if you are confirming the ability is bugged or the description is in error, because what you've described is not what the game says should happen.
  • I am not sure about that, but I will take it to the team!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    84ldsni2yyq6.png

Yes it doesn't say heavy and special but that's only way it activates in all context am arena ect but when it does you get the shock dot icon if you got it every time u dropped one he'd be insanely op like he was once before he was playable.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    It would be nice if bot ability descriptions matched how they actually operate. I have a 3*/30 Rhinox and have been wondering this for awhile. Also, Soundwave has the same power gain situation as Arcee, balanced out by his Power Gain buff but now I'm nervous about ANY bot with weird power mechanics.