Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Fed UP with the health penalty

Title is explicit.
Constant lag and crashes are already painful, I'm tired to play AM and Spotlight with half my bots.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Just use Wasp instead.

Problem solved 😆
  • Options
    FlyerFlyer Posts: 24
    Yeah, same here. The game load before the battle starts, suddenly crashed, reboot, logged in again and ur bot is punished by exactly doing nothing. Total BS.
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Manthro wrote: »
    Just use Wasp instead.

Problem solved 😆

Sadly..this is true
  • Options
    BIG FACTS. We shouldn't be punished for the game not working properly
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Title is explicit.
    Constant lag and crashes are already painful, I'm tired to play AM and Spotlight with half my bots.

Pretty sure Kabam never attempted to fix this bug, which had been around since birth
  • Options
    Last night was the first time I have seen the issue in an arena battle. When I went back in, I lost the round.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Last night was the first time I have seen the issue in an arena battle. When I went back in, I lost the round.

Ahhh, welcome to the land of the ignored.
    In KABAM World, No One can hear you scream! (Or moan).

F2F you off!
    Best to reboot device DAILY, and make sure you've got a proper data/wifi connection at all times.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited November 2018
    There's a word for that , you must have forgotten it but it's called

KᎪᏴᎪᎷᎷᎬᎠ !!!!
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited November 2018
    I don't have faith that Kabam knows to figure out the issues that cause these lags and crashes in the game.

Edit: Well, to be fair, I think it's probably hard to nail down with all the different devices out there running many different hardware configurations and OS versions. Now about that graphics setting option....
  • Options
    Today again 6 times crashed with IPhone8
    One time in AM ..I will throw my phone Soon against the wall 🤦🏻‍♂️😜
    Really I can’t find words for this sh..!!!
  • Options
    Lol People were complaining about that in 2017 already, please don’t think that a thread will change anything. Many have tried before. (Sorry for being like this but you shouldn’t get your hopes up on a matter that’s intentionally kept like it is)
  • Options
    Took my first penalty in a long time in AM this morning. Game has been crashing in arena a lot but haven’t been penalized there yet . iPhone 8+ not even a month old.
    Gimme an f...n break. I have no faith in these clowns whatsoever to fix this crap. Unbelievable that there’s no fix in over a year. They suspended this penalty garbage before and now they sneak it back in. Total rip-off, if there’s no apology AND fix before it happens again I’m just going to go to Apple with it. No more silly tickets and canned responses. F this
  • Options
    And the nerve to accuse the player base of collusion is so ironic when you one up that with this borderline racketeering scam to force spending. Are the Clintons running this behind the scenes?
  • Options
    I understand how frustrating this can be to deal with when the game closes out on a factor that isn't your doing, however, we have this in place for those who continuously try to close the game out and restart a fight against the way the game is meant to be played.

That said, we are always investigating what may be causing these sudden crashes and ask that you please provide us with the information regarding your device type and the OS it's on.
  • Options
    I understand how frustrating this can be to deal with when the game closes out on a factor that isn't your doing, however, we have this in place for those who continuously try to close the game out and restart a fight against the way the game is meant to be played.

That said, we are always investigating what may be causing these sudden crashes and ask that you please provide us with the information regarding your device type and the OS it's on.

Really? You need to come to Jesus for a moment.

The reality is far less players, if any try to exploit the quiting of a battle tactile than may have when the game first started. In addition, the players now, are being punished because, while you all are constantly trying to find the cause of the uncountable times that the game crashes mid-battle or just does not load, raid or am battle times out, and boom! Health penalty.

The problems have not been found all solved. Since the birth of this game they’ve multiplied. At this point, the health penalty needs to be suspended until more solutions are found.
  • Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Agree 100% with the last speaker. How about fixing the game, including bugs that are reported countless times, the same with overheating, lag, cheating AI, game crashing etc, instead of punishing players for something they are not responsible for. You have enough information to go on, asking us to continuosly report the same thing over and over again with no solution in sight is just bad form on your part. Skip the health penalty in all game modes until you can actually find a solution to this.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    This penalty is double punishment for us; the game crashing mid-fight and then to lose half of your health.