Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Scorpions (even Scorponok) have 8 legs, not 6.

iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Scorponok is missing some legs. Might want to have a chat with your design team. 😬 🤓

Comments

• Options
    HungarrHungarr Posts: 8
    edited November 2018
    arachnids have 8 limbs. in this case 6 legs and 2 pincers. :wink:
  • Options
    Hungarr wrote: »

Incorrect. Arachnids have 8 legs. The extra ‘limbs’, in this case, the 2 pedipalps, do not count as part of the 8.
  • Options
    I feel like they should fix that weird red aura around him first.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    ih0214mn8fpt.gif
    —————
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kitten wrote: »
    ih0214mn8fpt.gif
    —————

Already played
  • Options
    Some scorpions have 8 legs, some have 6 legs
    nqks0f54xvjh.jpeg
    lbqxdhi93nir.jpeg
    See. Soo this little issue is over, right?
  • Options
    nqks0f54xvjh.jpeg
    lbqxdhi93nir.jpeg

They have 8 legs, mate. If you don’t believe me, do a google search do some research for yourself. There are no scorpions with 6 legs. Even the second picture you posted still has 8 legs, too. Look closely under the claw.

• Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    and why is this a problem? Consistency doesn't exist with transformers for the most part.
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    Something else that is very inaccurate to scorpion biology is that this scorpion can turn bipedal and have missile launchers. I've never seen a scorpion do that before.

But seriously, they should fix the red aura.
  • Options
    iuJacob wrote: »
    nqks0f54xvjh.jpeg
    lbqxdhi93nir.jpeg

They have 8 legs, mate. If you don’t believe me, do a google search do some research for yourself. There are no scorpions with 6 legs. Even the second picture you posted still has 8 legs, too. Look closely under the claw.

That’s how I got these pics. And I didn’t see the other legs.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Something else that is very inaccurate to scorpion biology is that this scorpion can turn bipedal and have missile launchers. I've never seen a scorpion do that before.

I guess they should have made the autobot cars with only 2 or 3 wheels then, right?
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

I guess they should have made the autobot cars with only 2 or 3 wheels then, right?

W̶e̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶A̶r̶c̶e̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶e̶l̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶a̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶M̶e̶g̶a̶t̶r̶o̶n̶o̶u̶s̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶?̶

Yeah, you are definitely right there. I was only just messing around, due to the fact that we are questioning Transformers logic. But scorpions are arachnids and when I searched up images of both Scorponoks, they did have 8 legs. I apologize if I sounded a little too snarky.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

They're called motorbikes. Like 'd' is called 'reversed b'.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    MY question is....and this is from not giving a flying F about Beast Wars....seems Scorpinok uses a bumble bee as a helper?
    How does that work?
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    MY question is....and this is from not giving a flying F about Beast Wars....seems Scorpinok uses a bumble bee as a helper?
    How does that work?

It's a drone that's used for viruses, spying, and explosives. It just happens to take the shape of a bee.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited November 2018
    Scorpion_Photograph_By_Shantanu_Kuveskar.jpg

Maybe this has six legs?
  • Options
    0mega_Supreme0mega_Supreme Posts: 42
    edited November 2018
    Why does it matter
  • Options
    Scorpion_Photograph_By_Shantanu_Kuveskar.jpg

Maybe this has six legs?

There’s 8. 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    iuJacob wrote: »
    Hungarr wrote: »

Incorrect. Arachnids have 8 legs. The extra ‘limbs’, in this case, the 2 pedipalps, do not count as part of the 8.

The other two are hiding underneath the pinsirs
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Thanks you guys.
    Now Everytime i see my Red Scorponok, i think NOT ONLY GRAPHICALLY GLITCHY, BUT FAKE!
    Go back to school, Scorponok!